Russian Jersey Sources?

flountown

I know quite a few people are having issues with russianjerseys.com IIRC, and was wondering if there is any other way to get Lutch jerseys of current KHL teams. I am having trouble finding some of the less popular teams on sites like eBay.

Also, is Russian customization all dye-sublimated as well? Or are the name/numbers stitched on after the jersey is created?

TIA.

I know quite a few people are having issues with russianjerseys.com IIRC, and was wondering if there is any other way to get Lutch jerseys of current KHL teams. I am having trouble finding some of the less popular teams on sites like eBay.

Also, is Russian customization all dye-sublimated as well? Or are the name/numbers stitched on after the jersey is created?

TIA.

From what I read on the fourm, it was russianhockeyjerseys.com that people were having trouble with. I didn't hear any complaints about russianjerseys.com . I don't think they are connected but its been a long time since I dealt with them.

The names are dyed right onto the jerseys that they sell, no nameplates.

Edited by jerseymikea

• 1 month later...

FYI:

It's too late now. they already sold out in less the a day but their was a HUGE HUGE blowout on Russian jerseys @ the vancover 2010 store!

$32.50!!!

http://www.vancouver2010.com/store/clothing/nike/iihf-russia-replica-jersey-red/prod365232657.html

I could only get x2 XXL's. thats all they had left..

I found the ebay member abrom on ebay to be very helpful. Cheaper than russianjerseys.com. And very easy to deal with.

He has several game worn Russian and KHL jerseys along with many new lutch ones. He doesnt always have all his stock online. So i would recommend emailing him.

I've also dealt with Abrom and had a good experience. He certainly seems like he's around for the long haul.

• 1 month later...

From what I read on the fourm, it was russianhockeyjerseys.com that people were having trouble with. I didn't hear any complaints about russianjerseys.com . I don't think they are connected but its been a long time since I dealt with them.

The names are dyed right onto the jerseys that they sell, no nameplates.

So what is the deal with russianhockeyjersey.com? Have they resolved their problems delivering their jerseys to those that bought them yet? I bought a Dynamo Moscow from russianjerseys.com and the jerseys look like replica's. They are missing the back hemline tag and the neck line tags are different from the authentics. I remember seeing pics from jerseys from russianhockeyjersey.com that had the hemline tag. I really want to get a Dynamo Ovechkin that is close to the authentic on ice jersey

schadilov15-21.jpg

schadilov15-22.jpg

So what is the deal with russianhockeyjersey.com? Have they resolved their problems delivering their jerseys to those that bought them yet? I bought a Dynamo Moscow from russianjerseys.com and the jerseys look like replica's. They are missing the back hemline tag and the neck line tags are different from the authentics. I remember seeing pics from jerseys from russianhockeyjersey.com that had the hemline tag. I really want to get a Dynamo Ovechkin that is close to the authentic on ice jersey

schadilov15-21.jpg

schadilov15-22.jpg

Looks nice.... And with a nameplate...Maybe lutch is improving the quality of their retail products. Or upon further review, is that a gamer?

Looks like a gamer, what did you get from RussianJerseys.com Mad?

With regard to RussianHockeyJerseys.com, I still have an outstanding issue with them, although I did get a response to an email yesterday and the site's still live, so I guess they're still taking orders. Whether they're fulfilling those orders I can't say.

Looks like a gamer, what did you get from RussianJerseys.com Mad?

With regard to RussianHockeyJerseys.com, I still have an outstanding issue with them, although I did get a response to an email yesterday and the site's still live, so I guess they're still taking orders. Whether they're fulfilling those orders I can't say.

I bought my brother a 2005 Moscow Dynamo Home Jersey with OV on it. Overall, it is a pretty good replica but some of the details you see on a gamer are missing. I remember someone here posting pics of the jersey they got form russianhockeyjersey.com and it had the hemline tag sewn on to it. The ones from russianjersey.com does not have the hemline tag.

Mine have all had the hem and neck tags as in your pictures, although none have had nameplates, and were all from RussianHockeyJerseys.com

It's a shame it all went a bit pear shaped because up to that point they were very reliable. Who knows, they might be back on track, I won't be risking it myself though.

Mine have all had the hem and neck tags as in your pictures, although none have had nameplates, and were all from RussianHockeyJerseys.com

It's a shame it all went a bit pear shaped because up to that point they were very reliable. Who knows, they might be back on track, I won't be risking it myself though.

I emailed them earlier this week to see if they were still in business and got no reply. They seemed reliable for a while, not sure what the heck happened to them.

Anyone know where to buy KHL jerseys where they will customize them for you. I want to purchase Metallurg Novokuznetsk and Traktor Chelyabinsk jerseys.

• 2 months later...

Anyone have any familiarity with prorussianjerseys.com? I came across their site recenelty and have gotten fast responses from them, but almost wondering if its just another name for russianjerseys.com which I cant seem to find on the web anymore.

Maybe some of you have already tried but I had luck contacting a guy from Russia on the local St Louis Blues forum to track down a Sibir Vlad Tarasenko (Blues first round pick this year) jesrey for me. He himself had been burned by Russianjesreys.com in ordering a jersey.

I also lucked out the same way in getting a Frolunda jersey for Lars Eller as well.

They were fans of their local players and happened to visit the Blues boards and I reached out to them. They were both very helpful with me. That might be an option.

Another route I took for a Vasteras Patrick Berglund was going to the team itself. That worked for me as well. I did have to wire them payment for it and that was expensive but I found someone else who was interested in one as well so we split the cost of that & shipping.

It's not always possible and it does take some time but if you keep looking you can probably track the jersey down you are lloking for.

I was told (not sure how accurate) that the KHL website should have a store on their site shortly. They actually said this week and still not there but you might want to check every few days and hopefully the info I received was correct. I did e-mail the site several times and never received a response.

Good luck in your jersey hunting and here are some pics of the 3 jerseys I mentioned.

BTW... I don't wear jerseys. Not sure why but they are just not comfortable to wear around. Had no problem with them playing but noit as normal wear. The jerseys I get are for my daughter. The problem I have is a medium is really to big for her. Tuff finding ones that fit her well.

5086611704_42d1eb5bca_m.jpg

5086610994_2ff1fb5a67_m.jpg

5086018549_373501acf4_m.jpg

5086615030_8532258616_m.jpg

4118367642_f7daca4847_m.jpg

4118368132_1ee516bd1c_m.jpg

Anyone have any familiarity with prorussianjerseys.com? I came across their site recenelty and have gotten fast responses from them, but almost wondering if its just another name for russianjerseys.com which I cant seem to find on the web anymore.

It's hard to tell if that is a new seller or an old one in new packaging. The russianjerseys.com also worked as lutchamerica.com, but that is now dead too.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to set the record straight. I am Robert from www.prorussianjerseys.com and I have NO affiliations or connections with russianjerseys.com, russianhockeyjerseys.com, khlstore.com or any other site that sells Russian hockey jerseys. All my jerseys come directly from Lutch in Russia and I would be happy to provide proof to anyone if you would like to see it.

Just to set the record straight. I am Robert from www.prorussianjerseys.com and I have NO affiliations or connections with russianjerseys.com, russianhockeyjerseys.com, khlstore.com or any other site that sells Russian hockey jerseys. All my jerseys come directly from Lutch in Russia and I would be happy to provide proof to anyone if you would like to see it.

Welcome to the boards Robert and thanks for the clarification.

For the "Pro" style KHL jerseys that you have a few of (like the Fedorov or Jagr), can you get those in other sizes than just 48 and 52?

• 2 weeks later...