My Brilliant Way of getting to customization kits for the price of one...

Displaced Swede - FJC

i HOPE, this will work...

I plan on ordering one kit....Customized for my good friend Ivan Tarwishiche for his 47th birthday....Since he was born in "1963" I felt it was appropriate to get his year of birth. '63

This jersey kit for Tarwishiche will become two jerseys

SARICH WHITE

6 3

Does this make me a bad person?

Maybe if it works, I can get a PEROTINSKI 34

That star goalie from Siberia....aka Erksine 4 and Poti 3

Wow, I must say... that is quite ingenious. Devilishly ingenious. Bravo good sir... Bravo

I'm definitely going to try that

What are you going to do ask for two nameplates and for the letters to be sent loose?

Nameplates are easy to obtain, its the letters and numbers that are more difficult/expensive to purchase. Since my jerseys are all premier's and replicas i will probably just buy the plates that are sold at the team store for $5.

Where do you order your lettering from if you don't mind me asking.

Where do you order your lettering from if you don't mind me asking.

20_west on ebay

20_west on ebay

From my personal experience with them, they don't use NHLPA liscensed kits/fonts. When I ordered from them they used the wrong colors as well (sent away colors instead of home colors). The names were fused to a twill nameplate and not loose. They offered to send me new kits with the right colors (they "disagreed" with me about the fact the fonts were wrong) but when I asked for a refund, they demanded their incorrect kits back. I didn't care to send the kits back (they were worthless to me) I just found it somewhat petty that one moment they are offering to send me new kits for free and just keep the originals, then they demand to have them back before I can get a refund.

Yes and it says in his listing that the names come fused to a nameplate.

I saw this in an Yzerman kit listing, and of course I found that weird as the wings don't do nameplates, unless it's preseason.