87 canada cup jersey

phifedogg21

I bought this jersey from the hhof website. I want to get Hawerchuk on the back. Only problem that they didnt mention on the site is that it's made by Nike. Is there anyway I can get this Nike logo off the neck and find a ccm patch anywhere to sew on the bottom? thanks for your help, Adrian

IMG00180-20100311-1449.jpg

IMG00181-20100311-1449.jpg

IMG00182-20100311-1450.jpg

IMG00183-20100311-1450.jpg

You're not gonna find anyone who can embroider a CCM logo on the hem for you. There's copyright issues that prevent it. But you can definitely remove both the collar tags and Nike logo IF you're careful and have a seam ripper.

• 1 month later...

your problem is easily solved, the back swoosh is easy to remove , with a stitch breaker as mentioned earlier but nike alwasy uses glue also so try using a little solvent like goo gone or goop out on the inside of the swoosh. about the ccm go to you local thrift shop or use clothing store and find an old ccm 550 jersey they will have a ccm patch on the bottom of the hem in the back these come really easy with just some heat from an iron and have it sewn on the back of you jersey