James Van Riemsdyk customization question

Bernie1

yesterday, the Fan Gear store at the Wachovia Center ran a buy one-get one sale on the black alternate, white away and Winter Classic jerseys, so i ran down there from school and grabbed two blank jerseys with plans to send them to IceJerseys for customization. i was thinking about getting one customized with James Van Riemsdyk. i was just curious/wanted to make sure that, if i shipped it to IJ, it would be customized correctly with small letters used for Van, a space between the two, and large lettering for Riemsdyk as pictured below.

bea5920d4c0db494a887cbc356ee.jpeg

i've seen a few JVR jerseys around the arena with large lettering for both and/or both bits have been scrunched together. do not want. has anyone ordered a JVR jersey from IJ? what did it look like?

If you tell them you want the VAN in smaller capital letters they will do it that way. Whenever you send a jersey in or have it customized in special circumstances like this you should always be sure to include it in the instructions no matter what.

If you tell them you want the VAN in smaller capital letters they will do it that way. Whenever you send a jersey in or have it customized in special circumstances like this you should always be sure to include it in the instructions no matter what.

And it always helps to print out the picture you have posted and include it with your order. I'm sure IJ is capable of doing this custom job for you.

thanks for the info guys. i'll be sure to heed your suggestions.