Worcester Sharks jersey

Hey, anywone know where you can get AHL jerseys, specifically Sharks jerseys online for a decent price? I've taken a look on AHLstore.com and rivercitysports.com but theres no way I'm paying $120 for them. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Hey, anywone know where you can get AHL jerseys, specifically Sharks jerseys online for a decent price? I've taken a look on AHLstore.com and rivercitysports.com but theres no way I'm paying $120 for them. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

The worcester sharks online store have them for $115 :lol:

I got my worcester sharks jersey for $80 I believe, but that was at the San Jose Sharks arena store.

Haha yeah I live in Toronto so they're not exactly easy to come by here. If only they sold them at the ACC... haha

Minor league jerseys do pop up on ebay, so you can look there. Other than that, there really aren't many options on where to get minor league jerseys outside of retail options.

Other option is wait for the Meigray summer sale and the older ones will be discounted quite a bit and that way you get a gamer.