HockeyJerseysDirect.com

tbird107

So I came across this site today:

http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/

and I couldn't believe the prices they have on the NHL Edge jerseys. I'm going to pick a couple up but before I do, I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from the site before and can speak to their authenticity.

I thought about that as well. Maybe their mid weight style jerseys, but not the Reebok. What turned me off about the whole idea was the CCM transfer on the hem.

So I came across this site today:

http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/

and I couldn't believe the prices they have on the NHL Edge jerseys. I'm going to pick a couple up but before I do, I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from the site before and can speak to their authenticity.

I've dealt with the company before. I ordered the K1 85-86 all star jersey (uncrested but with the stars) and was very happy with the jersey. The K1 jersey was as nice as any CCM or Reebok jersey.At the time I think I paid like $49 dollars. As for the EDGE jerseys, I would assume they are the real thing. The company seemed legit to me and offer a large selection of other jerseys at good prices.

I'm also considering their EDGE jerseys. $188 for a blank is pretty awesome. But like above, I am a little concerned if they are legit EDGE jerseys because they show stock photos on their site and not actual EDGE jersey pictures. That's what worries me a little. So does anyone else have an opinion about the site? Thanks.

I've bought K1 Jerseys from them in the past and have not had any troubles with them.

I fired off an e-mail to them and got a response yesterday. Basically, they assured that they do sell legit rbk edge jerseys and have a license with Reebok to do so. Also, the e-mail stated that if you are not satisfied for any reason with the jersey you can send it back.

I don't think you'll have any problems if you order a jersey from these guys and they use USPS to ship to Canada which is good for us Canadians.

I got the same response. I am interested in the home/away Devils jerseys that will cross two off my want list.

I specifically inquired that I'm interested in the home/away Devils and asked if they were edge 1.0 or 2.0 and they told me they were edge 2.0

Just to confirm, edge 2.0 can be purchased at retail?

For some reason, I thought I read on another thread that 2.0 aren't available at retail.

to the best of my knowledge, 2.0s arent available for retail

That's what I thought as well. Either you get a game worn or team issued jersey or forget about getting a 2.0. Mayby try sending them another e-mail explaining what the differences are and include a couple pictures and see what they say.

• 3 weeks later...