California Golden Seals Jersey

klam23

Hey everyone, I'm just curious to know if CCM made a California Golden Seals jersey because I've seen a picture of the one with the circular crest but then I read an October report on how CCM Vintage series was putting out the Whalers jersey and they were saying they were working on a Seals one as well. Can anyone clear this up for me? I really want that jersey!! haha Thanks a bunch guys/girls

Anyone able to help a brother out?

I'm wondering about the CCM one with the crest. I've seen these on eBay and they're not what I'm looking for. I'm talking about these ones and I've never seen them anywhere

California_Golden_Seals.jpeg

Forgot to says thanks for the link though. Nice to see someone finally replied something haha

I'm wondering about the CCM one with the crest. I've seen these on eBay and they're not what I'm looking for. I'm talking about these ones and I've never seen them anywhere

California_Golden_Seals.jpeg

The jersey pictured was part of the ccm expansion series that we offered about 4 or 5 years ago. They were produced on a dureen fabric - not mesh. We will probably be offering a vintage seals replica next fall, but not sure what year.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Anyone know where I can find that jersey? Dying for that jersey