Locating Olympic Jerseys

PensJerseys

Guys and gals, I'd appreciate the help if you could:

I'm trying to desperately find a size S in the blue/away version of the USA jersey. IJ store has no idea when they will get any stock for the USA jerseys at all. I can find a few sites with Medium, but have yet to find a Small.

Anyone know of any stores with good stock numbers?

Do you have any experience with the Swift jerseys? From what I've heard, they run VERY small so a medium might be fine for you.

Psst...is it for a chick? If so, that's friggin' HOT. :D

Do you have any experience with the Swift jerseys? From what I've heard, they run VERY small so a medium might be fine for you.

Oh really? In that case, I'll go with the M then...just a shame that the only places with stock are delaying shipping until the 25th. Perhaps I'll try to stop by Mellon arena on my way home tomorrow.

As for who it's for ~ it will be for me, but I'm sure my g/f WILL wear it. Yes - it is quite hot when she wears jerseys. She has one of those female-fitted jerseys ~ SO HOT. And then the 90's authentic Lemieux "diagonals" I got her and a Crosby replica rookie jersey. She's got quite a collection for someone who doesn't actually collect. lol

FYI, she actually got ME into hockey. She created a monster lol B)

HA! Nice! Sounds like my kinda girl. I'm still looking for one of those here in Jersey.

To be honest, talk to someone who owns one of those already because I seem to recall somebody saying that they can run several sizes small when compared to the other cuts.

Not sure the replicas run small like that, or at least not to the same degree. I got a Canada '08 and Russia '09, both in large, and I'd say they were about that. The Swifts (circa '06) I used to own were ridiculously tight fitting though, especially on the chest.

Loathed as I am to point this out, given the regard I currently hold RCS in:

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=147016

Mind you, their stock control is shite.

I am QUITE proud to say that I have not seen a single minute of that travesty of a TV show. The funny thing is, I know the area where they filmed it very well as it used to be the area I worked in. Those trashy broads are NOT Jersey!

On a related note, does anyone know what a large in the RBK Premiers would translate to in the replica swifts?

Just going by the numbers on the IceJerseys size chart that lists both styles, I'd say a RBK Premier large is close to a Swift Replica large.

Just going by the numbers on the IceJerseys size chart that lists both styles, I'd say a RBK Premier large is close to a Swift Replica large.

Problem is I can only find a M or XL for the jersey I am looking for. The even bigger problem is I might have to give my business to RCS.

So I've been doing some more searching and I'm not coming up with much luck.

I ran across authentic Team USA jerseys on ShopUSAHockey.com, however I find it curious that there are absolutely no authentic jerseys on the TeamUSAshop.com site. At any rate, for those of you looking for an authentic might want to look there ~ they have fully customized jerseys for under $330 and un-customized for $280. Pretty stellar prices if you ask me. The only problem seems to be that their only available sizes are +56. Lame.

I’m also finding authentic Team Canada jerseys but I can hardly justify +$460 for an item fully customized that I’ll wear a couple times every 4 years. $330 is bad enough.

On the topic of availability, you think that they would understand the demand for jerseys (not just for hockey) and tried to supply a large quantity of product in order to make all the more money. I just don’t get it.

Thanks, man. I appreciate you taking the time to address the issue with a long, detailed posting.

I honestly had no idea you/retail-in-general ordered items so early in the year (ie ~ a year in advance for the Olympics), nor did I realize that you would have them in by Thanksgiving, therefore I never even looked to buy. I didn't figure the Olympic stuff would be out until the Olympics actually kicked off, perhaps a few weeks early - mainly because no one knew for certain what the lineups would be. Guess I'll learn next time.

Thanks again.

I have bought some of the Swift Replica's recently. The size Medium is about the same size as a RBK Edge authentic size 50. The Large NIKE Swifts I own are a bit too big for me since I'm 5'9". The L swifts would fit perfect for someone over 6 foot.

How much are you willing to spend?

The Hockeystores in Canada like HockeyExperts and Pro hockey Life carry them, however they are $139.99CAD