I need a realistic answerL

xcdude

I saw one at the Thrift Store 3 weeks ago for 6.99, but it was a replica, and pretty badly pilled.

As a matter of fact I am looking for one of those gold Sunday jerseys too. The replicas are definitely off in color compared to the authentics. The replicas are more like a goldish color. The only ones I can find are replicas at SportsK.com, which are customized with "Lemieux" and #66. This aggravates me because Mario NEVER wore that jersey. The golds were eliminated after the preseason of his rookie year. The only others I have found are ones on ebay for $84.99, but I highly suspect they are fake knockoffs.

Though if I can't find anything, I feel worst case scenario is buy the one from SportsK, strip it, and get it re-customized. I know it would be a lot of money, but if one can't be found it's the next best thing. B)

I haven't had any luck yet, xcdude. I'll let you know if I find something.

The only ones I can find are replicas at SportsK.com, which are customized with "Lemieux" and #66. This aggravates me because Mario NEVER wore that jersey. The golds were eliminated after the preseason of his rookie year.

mario-lemieux.jpg

Probably from preseason, though.

there not THAT hard to find one pops up on ebay every now and again. its harder to sift through now that the off shore counterfiet companies are making these (lemieux and barasso only) i gave one to my friend as a gift from the 80's Sandows SK make, only flaw was someone decided to sew BOTH stanley cup finals patches on the chest... it left some seam marks.

I ALMOST had a gamer Borque one from when he got called up but got foiled. i've got a Replica Errey one back when IJ sold them online

I have both the original one and the vintage authentic CCM issue back in 2002.

The vintage is customized to Lemieux, and the oringal one is blank currently, waiting for the kit to arrive.

Where did you get your original?