RBK 6100 Jerseys

Todd Martin

I'm trying hard to find an authentic 6100 Blackhawks jersey, like the style way more than the edge jerseys, anyone have any idea where to get these?

Had one lined up on ebay but didn't buy it quick enough. Been watching ebay for a few months and haven't seen many.

Figured this would be the best place to ask... any help would be much appreciated.

I'm trying hard to find an authentic 6100 Blackhawks jersey, like the style way more than the edge jerseys, anyone have any idea where to get these?

Had one lined up on ebay but didn't buy it quick enough. Been watching ebay for a few months and haven't seen many.

Figured this would be the best place to ask... any help would be much appreciated.

I know how you feel. You can find a lot of the replica 550's, but limited choices or options when it comes down to the 6100's. The only option I can suggest, unfortunately, is keep looking on ebay. Be patient grasshopper, you will find your jersey.

Keep looking on ebay and keep an eye on the Trade forum here on this board, I think a couple of Blackhawk jerseys have been put up. Of course their recent success has probably not helped in your quest as the ones that online retailers have are now gone.