Devils Vintage "Xmas" Tree Jerseys

akteon

According to the pictures on the Devils website, the logo they are using is the same as the one they have on their homes and aways, which contrary to what I originally thought, is slightly different than the one worn back in the day. So the logo used on the retail throwbacks was never used in any game. Weird.

Yup, pics of the jersey the Devils will be wearing in the game tonight have been released. It is a Rbk Edge and the front logo is a bit different than the ones on the replica's. A weird decision to release a replica that doesn't match the game jersey. I actually prefer the jersey cut of the replica.

DevilsThrowbackUniHanging.png

Marty will also be sporting a retro goalie mask tonight.

BrodeaurRookieThrowbackHelmet.png

That is just awesome. I'll be pulling for the Pens tonight(God, that feels gross) but I am definitely looking forward to those green jerseys!

Never was a fan of the green..even though a very good friend (Walt Poddubny) played for the Devils during that era...I would think that the Devils could come up with a very cool 3rd Jersey...in black and with some devil on the front..even though Lou L probably would not go for it....and btw Walt P had the utmost respect for Lou...I can hope that Lou was aware of that...RIP Walt Poddubny...I miss you so much