Fake or authentic Crosby jersey?

Bohdan

My girlfriend bought me a

black, home jersey of Sidney Crosby as a present, cause Im mad to PENS!

It supposed to be an

authentic jersey, but Im little bit worried, because of few things. Is this jersey original

authentic, or fake? I explain you my issues.1,

The jersey was sell in Slovakia, price was extremely low(about 140 usd),

well if you

compare it with the nhl.com shop. 2, The tag on back of neck says

Reebok and Official licensed jersey, flag of Canada, 7187A, not RBK,

what I did check over internet and most of the jerseys

has RBK tag. 3, There is no tag of used materials and how to care

about jersey at all (like-100% polyester, no dry cleaning, wash

separately,

etc..).

Thank You!

Bohdan

Slovakia

P.S. How to add the pictures here??

My girlfriend bought me a

black, home jersey of Sidney Crosby as a present, cause Im mad to PENS!

It supposed to be an

authentic jersey, but Im little bit worried, because of few things. Is this jersey original

authentic, or fake? I explain you my issues.1,

The jersey was sell in Slovakia, price was extremely low(about 140 usd),

well if you

compare it with the nhl.com shop. 2, The tag on back of neck says

Reebok and Official licensed jersey, flag of Canada, 7187A, not RBK,

what I did check over internet and most of the jerseys

has RBK tag. 3, There is no tag of used materials and how to care

about jersey at all (like-100% polyester, no dry cleaning, wash

separately,

etc..).

Thank You!

Bohdan

Slovakia

P.S. How to add the pictures here??

Tough to say without pictures but it sounds like you have a fake because of what you listed above although $140usd for a fake is not good at all as you can buy fakes for about $75usd or less.

-Click ADD REPLY button

-find BROWSE button and click

-find picture to upload

-click UPLOAD button

-click arrow by MANAGE CURRENT ATTACHMENTS and select image

-click ADD REPLY

-Click ADD REPLY button

-find BROWSE button and click

-find picture to upload

-click UPLOAD button

-click arrow by MANAGE CURRENT ATTACHMENTS and select image

-click ADD REPLY

maybe im stupid, but I cant find that.. :unsure: if i click on INSERT IMAGE, it ask me for URL..

No, sorry, I really dont know, how to do that..

Look for the section under the box where you enter your message. It is titled "Attachments". That's where the Browse button is that Brilliant mentioned.

ok, under the message board are: Toggle side panel, BB Code help, under that Post Options and Post Icons, thats all!

Right under BBC code health.

well. thanks everybody, but cant see anything like attachments or even something similar.. F.CK!!

any other chance how to upload pictures??

well. thanks everybody, but cant see anything like attachments or even something similar.. F.CK!!

any other chance how to upload pictures??

Ok you see under BB Code help there the bar that says Manage Current Attachments? It should look like this:

Click the button that says browse and click the file you want to upload. Then click the upload button. After that where it says Manage Current Attachments there should be a (1) next to it. Then click on the arrow to open that drop bar. Click the button that looks like this (it has the red square around it):

And that will put the attachment in the post, which it will put the picture on the forum.

EDIT: since my photos are reduced (at least on my comp) then click on them to see them in full size

Ok you see under BB Code help there the bar that says Manage Current Attachments? It should look like this:

Click the button that says browse and click the file you want to upload. Then click the upload button. After that where it says Manage Current Attachments there should be a (1) next to it. Then click on the arrow to open that drop bar. Click the button that looks like this (it has the red square around it):

And that will put the attachment in the post, which it will put the picture on the forum.

EDIT: since my photos are reduced (at least on my comp) then click on them to see them in full size

Thanks, but when I click on those "forum help", it shows me an error.. Anyway, thanks a lot! :mellow:

Look how thick the "C" is. That alone should give it away. It's like they use a weird material for the numbers. Also look for burned looking material around the edges of the numbers or the letters.

If you can get your money back, then yes. But DON'T tell them it's a fake until AFTER you get your money back. Once that happens, tell them that they're selling counterfeit merchandise...and lousy ones at that.

I dont understand how is this possible? That shop seems to be a proffesional provider of ice-hockey items and NHL merchandise, including skates, sticks, helmets, all famous brands.. And is open a few years already..

• 2 weeks later...