Rats Alt Jerseys

I would say these look terrible but I am putting that lightly.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd..._medium=twitter

Please make it stop. Isn't there some sort of players union for the minor leagues to help stop this from happening again?

I would agree is it weren't for the 20k raised for the local Ronald McDonald house. With charity down as a whole these places need this infusion of cash (although I'd imagine $20,000 doesn't go very far). Every Christmas my company does the stage set-up for Orlando's R McD H's Winter Event. I always work the this gig. Good for the soul.

I would agree is it weren't for the 20k raised for the local Ronald McDonald house. With charity down as a whole these places need this infusion of cash (although I'd imagine $20,000 doesn't go very far). Every Christmas my company does the stage set-up for Orlando's R McD H's Winter Event. I always work the this gig. Good for the soul.

I completely agree with the charity angle. The Ronald McDonald House in Albany does a lot of great things and offers a lot of support.

It still doesn't make the jersey any better to look at. Maybe they would get even more money if the jerseys looked better :blink:

I completely agree with the charity angle. The Ronald McDonald House in Albany does a lot of great things and offers a lot of support.

It still doesn't make the jersey any better to look at. Maybe they would get even more money if the jerseys looked better :blink:

Nah, that would definitely devalue the jersey...the uglier and more absurd the better.

Nah, that would definitely devalue the jersey...the uglier and more absurd the better.

Perhaps you are right but I would be willing to contribute more money for a sharper looking jerseys.

Where are the clownshoes? It's just not Ronald McDonald without clownshoes. At the very least wear red skates or something.

Also why not go full out and have the goalies use purple pads and look like Grimace? You could also have the refs wear a mask to look like the Hamburglar. Have the coach dress up like Mayor McCheese.

Where are the clownshoes? It's just not Ronald McDonald without clownshoes. At the very least wear red skates or something.

Also why not go full out and have the goalies use purple pads and look like Grimace? You could also have the refs wear a mask to look like the Hamburglar. Have the coach dress up like Mayor McCheese.

I'm lovin' it!

Shoot, now would be the time to get some of their jerseys even this one considering they are going to no longer be the Albany River Rats.

Truly sad for this Upstate guy. I thought for some reason it might be the end when the Devils went to Lowell and the Hurricanes took over the affiliate. They were THE best selling hockey jersey for awhile.