Minnesota's third jerseys

Brilliant!

I love the "sweater" collars they use on the Wild jerseys. They should use those on more EDGE jerseys, particularly the Original 6 and throwback jerseys.

The more I see them, the more I like them. I think it's that awesome forest green that does it. I might grab one when they go on sale.

I'm ordering mine in either March or April, and plan on putting Backstrom on it. I was wondering if they are going to have a 10th anniversary patch released as well.

When I go to the games, you can tell the cheap knock offs compared to the real Reeboks. The green really "pops" with the harvest colored numbers when you see the two put together.

I love the "sweater" collars they use on the Wild jerseys. They should use those on more EDGE jerseys, particularly the Original 6 and throwback jerseys.

I know what you mean. That nice knit ribbed collar. It is a nice touch.

I don't think they'll be wearing a 10th anniversary patch though. They probably would have used it already if they were going to do anything. Too bad too because a patch would've made that jersey look even better.

Exactly. I wish they put those on the Blackhawks new thirds and Winter Classic jerseys. Would've fit in real nice with the Bruins WC jerseys as well. That + felt customization = old school sweater. That's the major thing I like about the EDGE jerseys and their Xtrafil. Looks and feels kinda like the really old sweaters. Unfortunately the Xtrafil pulls like a b***h.

I don't think they'll be wearing a 10th anniversary patch though. They probably would have used it already if they were going to do anything. Too bad too because a patch would've made that jersey look even better.

The old regime of the Wild was funny about patches in the past. They didn't want to put any on the retro red third jersey since, in their minds, it was an old style jersey and they didn't wear patches "back then".

No 2004 All-Star Game patch, no Fifth Season patch.

The only patch they have worn on the red ones were for the last home game of the 2007-08 season on fan appreciation day that read "team of 18,000".

Perhaps the new people in charge will think differently when it comes to patches on the jerseys. It will be harder to leave them off of the red ones now that they are the primary home jersey, but the green one's might be left out now.

I wouldn't mind seeing one in person, the fakes make it look horrible and bland in my opinion on the internet.

The Premiers and the authentics are night and day compared to those s***ty knock offs. The knock offs are so dull, and have some kind of weird hue to them. They almost look like they where painted. Its really weird.

I can see me gettin' a Brent Burns one after I get my white Victor Hedman :)

I'm torn about these jerseys. I like the script, like the green and I agree about the collar detail. But I think they're really dull. Maybe it's all the cream and lack of any other red pop that makes them very washed out and boring. Cannot stand the number font and the yoke trim at the shoulders, it's always looked feminine to me on all the teams that have it, like Carolina.

I'm torn about these jerseys. I like the script, like the green and I agree about the collar detail. But I think they're really dull. Maybe it's all the cream and lack of any other red pop that makes them very washed out and boring. Cannot stand the number font and the yoke trim at the shoulders, it's always looked feminine to me on all the teams that have it, like Carolina.

I will agree about the lack of colors. I thought that they should have layered the numbers with red than the harvest wheat.

Here's a concept from another board that I thought was exactly what they should have done. Just a shot of red to liven things up.

Wild3rdConcept.png

And for the love of God, use a better number font. Anything that looks a little more retro would have been 1000 times better than the horrid font they chose for the red and green jerseys.

Here's one that would have rocked this jersey.

RedWings19.png