Which Vintage NHL Jersey Do You Dream Of?

CryWolf

If IceJerseys.com could bring back a vintage NHL jersey that has never been available in the CCM vintage program, which jersey would you choose? If you have a specific year in mind (and/or a pic), please provide it!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If IceJerseys.com could bring back a vintage NHL jersey that has never been available in the CCM vintage program, which jersey would you choose? If you have a specific year in mind (and/or a pic), please provide it!

Is there a list anywhere of what vintage jerseys were released? I don't want to be ignorant and suggest one that's already been made.

Is there a list anywhere of what vintage jerseys were released? I don't want to be ignorant and suggest one that's already been made.

No list really. It's okay, just give your wish list anyway. Someone will probably let you know if it was previously offered.

Hartford: Home White 82-83 with the "pucky" shoulder patch (the infamous Cooperall year)

Hartford: Away Navy 92-97

New Jersey: Home or Away 82-83 first year in NJ

I agree with the Hartford away, 92-93 away North Stars with the logo on the hem.

94-95 Navy Whalers

I think it would be cool to see a fisherman islanders vintage model.

For Brilliant!: The 1996-97 LA Kings 30th anniversary jersey with 30th anni patch. I know its not the same, but might be the only way for that jersey to see the light of day in a limited run.

Or it could just devalue the jersey :(

1976-77 Cleveland Barons (with state of Ohio patch on sleeve)

MarukCle.jpg

Yes, this one! I would buy it in a heartbeat. I've even heard the boys from XM Home Ice say they wish it were available.

92-95 Navy Away Whalers or the blues unused alternate

Yes, this one! I would buy it in a heartbeat. I've even heard the boys from XM Home Ice say they wish it were available.

:thumbsup:

ditto on the red barons OR (and i know there not NHL)

Charlestown Chiefs (slapshot) made of dureen-type material and NOT air ANYTHING.

:fight:

Edited by LAKOTTA

Of course, I'd want the red "vintage" Capitals jersey in an authentic. Been done already, you say? That was with a patch for the crest- if CCM had really wanted to bring back the vintage jerseys properly, they would have done so the way they had made them originally- with each letter/dot/puck in "Capitals" individually sewn where other teams had a more "traditional" crest, and with each star sewn individually to the front and sleeves. I'd also want them to bring back the Lions from the 1940s.

Start a third jersey vintage line. Include the wildwing, burger king, lightning alt etc.

I dunno - think the only reason why people like those is because they are rare. Reproducing them will cause existing ones to drop in value and the new ones won't sell much because frankly they sucked when they were released.

To follow up on the comment about the Caps, my vote goes to authentic construction, regardless of team. Mesh, Ultrafil, Air-Knit, whatever - match the material to the original. Tail tag - match it. If there's anything unique about it (say, the Ducks' quasi-3D crest), match it. That's my plea.

Oh, and I'd like a white Whalers, circa 1991.