Bobby Clarke Jersey

1KR3W

i bought the jersey blank and had it crested. but they used the kit from the 1974 season. i took it back today for a correction of the name bar and i think he already sent it out. and now i want it corrected again for the C logo. the owner's a nice guy, but i dont wana keep putting this on him cuz i even changed my mind 2wice about the name bar. and now i'm going nuts on the captain's letter.

Sorry, I did'nt mean to make you go nuts. The funny thing is that I am looking for the kit you have on your jersey so that I can customize a blank Mitchell and Ness 73/74 jersey.

Sorry, I did'nt mean to make you go nuts. The funny thing is that I am looking for the kit you have on your jersey so that I can customize a blank Mitchell and Ness 73/74 jersey.

it's all good. take ur jersey to a sports shop and im sure they can do it for u

if they strip the C and replace it with the one in the photo

http://www.mbhockeyhalloffame.ca/asset_lib...arke_bobby2.jpg

will an outline show? What does a stripped jersey look like?

it's all good. take ur jersey to a sports shop and im sure they can do it for u

if they strip the C and replace it with the one in the photo

http://www.mbhockeyhalloffame.ca/asset_lib...arke_bobby2.jpg

will an outline show? What does a stripped jersey look like?

It all depends on how the attached the first one. If they just tacked it into place and sewed it, it will come off easily. Just make sure they place the new "C" over the old one. If any outline is left in the fabric, turn jersey inside out, place a cotton t-shirt over the area an iron on a low setting. That should do the trick.

It all depends on how the attached the first one. If they just tacked it into place and sewed it, it will come off easily. Just make sure they place the new "C" over the old one. If any outline is left in the fabric, turn jersey inside out, place a cotton t-shirt over the area an iron on a low setting. That should do the trick.

The cresting is stitched on. but the jersey is ultrafil, not air-knit. would the ironing trick still work?

The cresting is stitched on. but the jersey is ultrafil, not air-knit. would the ironing trick still work?

Wow, just noticed it was ultrafil. That's kind of rare. Must be an older jersey. I believe it would still work. I don't think you're going to have a huge problem seeing the old "C".

Wow, just noticed it was ultrafil. That's kind of rare. Must be an older jersey. I believe it would still work. I don't think you're going to have a huge problem seeing the old "C".

The tag on the back does say 1983. I wanna have Bobby sign it when I go to a Flyers game next month. I hear he's at Wachovia when they play. but if the guy i go to cant change up the C. Ill take it elsewhere. What stinks is I showed him a diagram of what i want and he said, and i quote, "it'll be exactly the way you showed me." and that was with the orange plate and block C. and I get back out-dated cresting. I know the customer is always right, but i hate being like that cuz he's crested all of my jerseys and is the coolest guy in the world.

Anyways, are you a big jersey guy rob77ta? Have you ever went through what i'm going through lol?

The tag on the back does say 1983. I wanna have Bobby sign it when I go to a Flyers game next month. I hear he's at Wachovia when they play. but if the guy i go to cant change up the C. Ill take it elsewhere. What stinks is I showed him a diagram of what i want and he said, and i quote, "it'll be exactly the way you showed me." and that was with the orange plate and block C. and I get back out-dated cresting. I know the customer is always right, but i hate being like that cuz he's crested all of my jerseys and is the coolest guy in the world.

Anyways, are you a big jersey guy rob77ta? Have you ever went through what i'm going through lol?

Yes. That is why I got into buying game worn and game issued jerseys. You'll never have a problem with accuracy of fonts etc.

Yes. That is why I got into buying game worn and game issued jerseys. You'll never have a problem with accuracy of fonts etc.

Well rob77ta, I appreciate all the help. Surprisingly, the owner just e-mailed me and said it can be done for only $15 extra bucks. But I don't mind that at all as long as it comes back right. I'll post up new pics and give u a heads up. Thanks again man. Wat a downder it was for Philly to lose with 16 secs left to Oilers. Haha

Would today's current C logo on their road jersey be appropriate for my Clarke?

34irbwg.jpg

zj74o3.jpg

Edited by 1KR3W

Would today's current C logo on their road jersey be appropriate for my Clarke?

34irbwg.jpg

zj74o3.jpg

That's as close as you are going to get. The old "C" was a bit wider than the current one. The "C" the Flyers wear now is approx. 4 and 1/4" tall and about 2 and 1/2" wide. It looks from the picture that the old was was wider than that.

That's as close as you are going to get. The old "C" was a bit wider than the current one. The "C" the Flyers wear now is approx. 4 and 1/4" tall and about 2 and 1/2" wide. It looks from the picture that the old was was wider than that.

It's really hard to tell cuz the Richards jersey is white and Clarke's is orange. Not much contrast with the new C and the Clarke is wearing the jersey, so it's hard to see if it's folded or bubbled or whatever. Do you have any pics of Flyers jerseys in different years?

It's really hard to tell cuz the Richards jersey is white and Clarke's is orange. Not much contrast with the new C and the Clarke is wearing the jersey, so it's hard to see if it's folded or bubbled or whatever. Do you have any pics of Flyers jerseys in different years?

No not really. But I have seen them on the internet. Don't remember where. However, that "C" will look fine on your jersey.

No not really. But I have seen them on the internet. Don't remember where. However, that "C" will look fine on your jersey.

Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002C7NYM...me=&seller=

Aside from the numbers, this is exactly what I'm getting back.

Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002C7NYM...me=&seller=

Aside from the numbers, this is exactly what I'm getting back.

That will look awsome. Let me know when you get it back.

I have a Bobby Clarke 1974 Mitchell and Ness Away Flyers Jersey. I noticed that the jersey in question has the exact customization I am looking for. How can I obtain that?

I have a Bobby Clarke 1974 Mitchell and Ness Away Flyers Jersey. I noticed that the jersey in question has the exact customization I am looking for. How can I obtain that?

I am sorry, I am new at posting and I didn't say that quite right. I have a blank Mitchell and Ness Away Flyers Jersey and I would like to have it customized. I would like it to be a Bobby Clarke jersey. I wanted to know where I could get it customized accurately.

I am sorry, I am new at posting and I didn't say that quite right. I have a blank Mitchell and Ness Away Flyers Jersey and I would like to have it customized. I would like it to be a Bobby Clarke jersey. I wanted to know where I could get it customized accurately.

I had it crested at an independent sports shop here in Toronto. I'm pretty sure one in your area would do the same. Let me know if anything turns up for ya.

• 1 month later...

I finally got my Clarke jersey fixed after months of waiting. The guy had the proper C logo, but didn't stitch it on because he wanted to know if it was the one I wanted. But right after I get it signed by Bobby Clarke [hopefully], I'm gonna have it on the uniform

2rxb7m9.jpg

Also, Mitchell and Ness had a big 50% off thing on their website. So I grabbed this authentic Clarke jersey from his '74-'75 season with the real cresting job. Also, I plan on getting this signed to if he comes down to Toronto next Tuesday.

2m4c29e.jpg

of99qu.jpg

2lj10js.jpg