team south korea jersey

diddidcl

hey guys

i am looking for a team south korea jersey.

since i can speak korean, i contacted their website and they told me that they only provide it to players.

But i heard that some players sell them online, so there are possibilities that i can find one

so, let me know if you guys own it even though you dont want to sell it photos would be appreciated cuz i wanna look at them.

thanks

hey guys

i am looking for a team south korea jersey.

since i can speak korean, i contacted their website and they told me that they only provide it to players.

But i heard that some players sell them online, so there are possibilities that i can find one

so, let me know if you guys own it even though you dont want to sell it photos would be appreciated cuz i wanna look at them.

thanks

wow. Im very surprised you even got a response from them..ive literally emailed them for the past 3 years every few months, never hearing back a thing..

So far, South Korea is one of the jerseys that many IIHF collectors simply cannot find.. I personally have 2 older South Korea nike jerseys that I was able to acquire through trades with other IIHF jersey collectors.. Theyre the only 2 ive ever seen. Ive heard of the newer South Korea jerseys also being sold/traded by the players, but ive NEVER come across one...The only other person I know that has a South Korea jersey is the main brain behind worldhockeyjerseys.com

anyways, here are my South Korea jerseys..

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2315396970101356919RhgWDl

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2670126820101356919AFMbrE

other than that, email worldhockeyjerseys.. also try to find the players on facebook or a korean social networking site. Im VERY interested in any progress you get and would appreciate a private message if you can locate one...

As someone who has helped IIHF find a jersey on facebook (that was one of the greatest feelings in the world), I'll gladly help you out. My roomate is from South Korea and they may be more inclined to talk to him. I'm sure he'd be gladly willing to message them and help you out!

EDIT: Crap I totally forgot you said you speak Korean. That will definitely help elicit a response.

Really helpful you guys !

Well, i just basically phoned them and unlike other professional hockey teams, they said that they dont sell them which is really weird cuz korean soccer, baseball, basketball etc you can buy jerseys, if you want to.

Also, I felt uncomfortable talking to them cuz they werent really helpful, seemed like they just wanna hang up.

Really they pissed me off cuz before i phoned them i contacted Anyang Halla which is a korean pro team, and they were so helpful.

They even told me that they are gonna ship some jerseys to where i live, even though Im in Canada.

Couple days ago, I found this korean hockey forum and I was gonna ask them about where i can get one, but my account is still not activated, so i think i should try facebook first.

Anyways, one thing i curious about is how am i able to find those korean players on facebook ?

I just go IIHF and find their names and search them ?

Well, i just basically phoned them and unlike other professional hockey teams, they said that they dont sell them which is really weird cuz korean soccer, baseball, basketball etc you can buy jerseys, if you want to.

Also, I felt uncomfortable talking to them cuz they werent really helpful, seemed like they just wanna hang up.

Really they pissed me off cuz before i phoned them i contacted Anyang Halla which is a korean pro team, and they were so helpful.

They even told me that they are gonna ship some jerseys to where i live, even though Im in Canada.

Couple days ago, I found this korean hockey forum and I was gonna ask them about where i can get one, but my account is still not activated, so i think i should try facebook first.

Anyways, one thing i curious about is how am i able to find those korean players on facebook ?

Alot of the ice hockey federations are really unhelpful when trying to find jerseys..They dont really have any extras for fans as far as I know and only receive new jerseys every 2 years. The best way id try and find someone is go on the IIHF website and search them. yes. Please let me know if you have any luck!!

Find a roster on the IIHF website and then search the players name on facebook. Send them messages and wait. Sometimes you get a bite sometimes you don't. Just go for it!

I tired that, and also tried on this korean facebook kind of web, but it is almost impossible to do that ...

Just contacted korean jersey maker, and even though I havent heard from him, I might be able to customize one.

Will let you guys know if thats possible

• 4 months later...