Vintage Minnesota Hockey: Anyone purchased from them before?

tb426

Looking to order some AHL kits from Vintage Minnesota Hockey.

Anyone deal with them before? How is their work--service, turnover time, accuracy?

Thanks in advance.

I bought my North Stars jersey there. Kyle is the owner and treats you like you are the only customer, and is eager to please. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to receive my jersey and am extremely pleased with it. Although, I haven't ordered any number kits from him, but am curious to see the type of work he does on other jerseys.

• 1 year later...

I bought my North Stars jersey there. Kyle is the owner and treats you like you are the only customer, and is eager to please. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to receive my jersey and am extremely pleased with it. Although, I haven't ordered any number kits from him, but am curious to see the type of work he does on other jerseys.

Don't ever have any work done by them. They don't hold their end of their bargain by following their own policy.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3433&pid=52521&st=20entry52521

I ordered a Portland Pirates kit from VMH 2 weeks ago it should be here anytime (the post office said my package was labeled wrong and sent it back) anyways its sorted out and will be here soon. I will post the kit when it comes in so you can check it out.

I've had mixed results. He did a nice job on a couple jerseys, and a couple others were just horrible. Kyle is a nice guy, but I haven't gone back since.

• 2 weeks later...

Been waiting a hell of a long time for four partial kits, and have yet to get an email back in response.

How long is "a hell of a long time", you ask? Late August or early September.

There is no excuse for that. When I talked to him last (early Feb) he said that he was having issues with his head seamstress. His quality and dead lines have really slipped. I'm wondering if he got in over his head.

• 1 month later...

I shouldnt had overlooked this thread. Anyone recommending to get anything done Stay away from VMH. Dude tries to be a crook. Took a couple of months to get my kits and one was wrong and wanted extra money to fix his mistake. The other one doesnt even look all great to add. If you want kits done, go to dangle (It's cheaper, alot more accmodating and you will recieve them alot faster even with delays).

I shouldnt had overlooked this thread. Anyone recommending to get anything done Stay away from VMH. Dude tries to be a crook. Took a couple of months to get my kits and one was wrong and wanted extra money to fix his mistake. The other one doesnt even look all great to add. If you want kits done, go to dangle (It's cheaper, alot more accmodating and you will recieve them alot faster even with delays).

Second this comment.

Funny...Kyle did a custom Islanders jersey for me and it came out great...he also did lettering and numbers on my wedding vests and lettering numbering on crests for bathrobes that i made custom for my groomsmen. He admittingly said that he did not realize how big this project was, but as a small company as long as you stay on top of him, he delivered for me.