Anaheim Ducks Jersey Logo

LetsGoCaps

Is the "Ducks" logo on the front of the Anaheim Ducks jersey larger now than when they first went to the Edge in 2007-2008?

I believe that I read it somewhere, and researching through Getty Images seems to confirm it.

Does anyone know definitively?

Thanks!

Yes and no. On Ducks replica jerseys the "Ducks" script is small, and on the Authentic jerseys it's much bigger. I've got an '08 Pronger replica and a blank replica (team signed, yay!) and the logo sizes are the same, but the logo on my '07 Niedermayer Authentic is huuuge, much much nicer.

Is the "Ducks" logo on the front of the Anaheim Ducks jersey larger now than when they first went to the Edge in 2007-2008?

I believe that I read it somewhere, and researching through Getty Images seems to confirm it.

Does anyone know definitively?

Thanks!

Yes and no. On Ducks replica jerseys the "Ducks" script is small, and on the Authentic jerseys it's much bigger. I've got an '08 Pronger replica and a blank replica (team signed, yay!) and the logo sizes are the same, but the logo on my '07 Niedermayer Authentic is huuuge, much much nicer.

Thanks. I'm aware of the replica/authentic difference.

I still think they may have upsized the logo on the authentic Edges as worn on the ice beween 2007/2008 and now.

I could be crazy, though :)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I answered my own questions.

For those interested, compare this 2007/2008 Drew Miller GW Jersey:

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2870036810103227506eQGvFH

to this 2008/2009 Steve Mondador:

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2127632610037655732KpztRg

Pretty obvious the change.

Thanks, all!