Is EPS all that?

St. Patrick

I just sent my Wild jersey to EPS. Who has had work done by them in the past? Is the quality that good? What was the turn around time?

EPS is top notch . Great customer service and if there is a problem they correct it. Turn around time can be anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks depending on how busy they are.

I've never had customization done from EPS, so I wouldn't be able to tell you. However, I have several jerseys customized by SportsK and they do a darn nice job. SportsK usually has the customization done as quickly as possible and if you need the jersey rushed, they can do it for you.

So if you aren't sure about EPS, go with SportsK. You won't be disappointed.

Yes, I ordered a jersey from them in early December and was able to get it before Christmas by request, and I also sent in a few jerseys to have customized.

AFIAK they do the customization for the Caps on ice jerseys.

In my experience, they take forever, but that may be because I always send like seven jerseys at a time. On the other hand, I don't mind waiting because I know they will do a great job, and they are more affordable than anybody else.

The only problem I had with them is that I'm sending my CCCP Tretiak jersey to them for the 3rd time now because they have customized it incorrectly twice now. The letters are supposed to be short and fat so maybe that's why they have a problem with it, I don't know, but I sent them a full page picture of a game worn jersey and provided size proportions and drew reference lines to where the letters should line up with the numbers and they still made the letters too tall.

Regardless, they are still the cream of the crop in my opinion. They do the on-ice jerseys for the Devils too, so I know I can especially trust them with those.

Thanks for all the replies. I had a local shop do an Av's jersey for me (I provided the kit) and they did a decent job. But I was just wondering what else was out there. I have other options out there as well. I just heard that these guys where good, and the price is real nice.

EPS is good and they take quite a bit of time due to how many of the retail stores they actually do the customization for. I have ordered jerseys from many websites and in most of the cases, the jerseys came with an EPS tag on the retail tag, so their workload is quite huge. As for the quality, I have had zero issues with any jerseys customized by them.

Have you ever used the Hockey Lodge? they said they send it out to the place the Wild gets it done at.

They wouldn't tell me who that is though, any ideas?

The Wild actually have all their game issued jerseys done at a local shop in South Saint Paul (from what I was told). As far as Wild retail jerseys go, they charge $80.00 for customization and they don't mention where they send them. I am going into the Wild Hockey Lodge this week to try on an authentic Edge jersey that I'm going to order in April. I'll try and pry some answers from them while I'm in the store.

The Wild actually have all their game issued jerseys done at a local shop in South Saint Paul (from what I was told). As far as Wild retail jerseys go, they charge $80.00 for customization and they don't mention where they send them. I am going into the Wild Hockey Lodge this week to try on an authentic Edge jersey that I'm going to order in April. I'll try and pry some answers from them while I'm in the store.

I dropped off my white CCM with the Lodge last week when I went to the Womens game. Going to make it a Roloson and add the 5th year patch later.

It's $80 since he's not on the current roster. I think if it's a current player they only charge $70.

I'll be the guinea pig to see how it comes back. One of the guys told me that the place they send it out to has asked that

they don't divulge who is doing it. He also said that they have a few places that they send out to. So not sure if the game jerseys go one place and

retail go elsewhere. See what more you can shake from the tree, thanks.

They definitely do the Hurricanes on-ice jerseys. From an email they sent to me:

"If the jersey is blank, our current turnaround is about 2 weeks. It would be $55 for the jersey, then $11.95 UPS tracking with insurance to ship. If we need to remove anything first, let me know and I will get you a quote. We have done the Hurricanes ON ICE since they entered the league. IF you have any questions send me an e-mail or visit www.exclusivepro.com/order.htm for ordering information.

Thank you"

IMG00079.jpg

I dropped off my white CCM with the Lodge last week when I went to the Womens game. Going to make it a Roloson and add the 5th year patch later.

It's $80 since he's not on the current roster. I think if it's a current player they only charge $70.

I'll be the guinea pig to see how it comes back. One of the guys told me that the place they send it out to has asked that

they don't divulge who is doing it. He also said that they have a few places that they send out to. So not sure if the game jerseys go one place and

A lot of retailers don't want to let the info out as to where they have their jerseys sent, it could cut into their profits as more customizers would skip the retailer and go straight to the customizer themselves.

Lol, too funny, great minds think alike! I just sent my white CCM to EPS to have Roloson put on. I thought I was going to be different. Ill look for you at the Xcel center.

I suspect the Wild jerseys are done by Cunningham's in South Saint Paul. I'm sure they'd do a good job on Wild jerseys if the team sends them there, but I have two problems with them.

First, their pricing way back when was really, really high and can't imagine it hasn't gone up since then.

The other problem is when you walk into the store they had a dozen jerseys hanging from the ceiling and 10 of them were done wrong in various ways - and most of them were different from each other, meaning who knew which way they were going to think of to screw yours up. I've never seen a public portfolio of work that was so terrifying! Wrong fonts, wrong placements, wrong colors, two jerseys from the same team that didn't even match each other, and both done wrong in their own way!

I'd rather save the $30 and go somewhere else I trust.

I suspect the Wild jerseys are done by Cunningham's in South Saint Paul. I'm sure they'd do a good job on Wild jerseys if the team sends them there, but I have two problems with them.

First, their pricing way back when was really, really high and can't imagine it hasn't gone up since then.

The other problem is when you walk into the store they had a dozen jerseys hanging from the ceiling and 10 of them were done wrong in various ways - and most of them were different from each other, meaning who knew which way they were going to think of to screw yours up. I've never seen a public portfolio of work that was so terrifying! Wrong fonts, wrong placements, wrong colors, two jerseys from the same team that didn't even match each other, and both done wrong in their own way!

I'd rather save the $30 and go somewhere else I trust.

Yup, you are correct sir. I talked to one guy there earlier in the year. The customer service sucked, the prices where high, and they put the wrong name plate on the back.I even gave them the number kit. I won't be going back.

I talked with Vintage MN hockey, and they said they could do one for me as well. So another option. Options are limited, that's for sure.