Phoenix Coyotes New Years Eve jersey's

AeroFishOne

Hey guys,

just heard the Coyotes radio annoucer say that the team is wearing special jerseys that will be auctioned off the day after the game. Has anyone else heard this tidbit?

I read this on the Coyotes website. Like Anthony says I suspect it'll just be warmup jerseys, they've done that before (St Patricks day last year for example, if memory serves me correctly). Certainly be having a look when they put them up though.

Im starting to feel stupid, I was unaware that they wore a St. Patricks day jersey. Agree it will most likey be a warmup jersey. It will be interesting to see what they will do with it.

Icethetics.info has the pictures up. Could have done without the barrage of coyotes quips but whatever. The jerseys them selves are on the typical black practice reebok practice jerseys. On the right chest, you have the small wordmarks "Happy New Year 2010." in champagne color. The coyotes logo is also champagne color in the center. The back of the jersey gets interesting. The player name is in a stylized font also in champagne. The numbers are set inside the New Years Ball. Ball is white and champagne, numbers stay in the champagne color inside the ball. The jerseys will be signed by the players. Icethetics states that they will not wear them in pregame but that could have just been said to clear the way for another jab on the jerseys.

Personally, Interesting jersey especially since the money is going to charity. I might bid on one depending how high they get. Game worn or not, the money goes to a good cause.

Considering these are just practice jerseys there's some very decent money being bid on some of them:

NHL Auction Site

Still a week to go too. Good for the charities that'll benefit.

I tried to convince myself to maybe drop a bid on the Z one, but the backs are just so freakin' ugly! :lol: