Beverly Twills!

ARightByRoy

Hey everyone! I am sure by now you've had plenty of one-post questionmeisters, so first and foremost, I am here to stay (if you'll have me)

As you can imagine, I do have a question (probably the first of many) so here goes.

I received an authentic home Matt Duchene Colorado Avalanche Edge jersey for Christmas from Pepsi Center (altitudeauthentics.com) much to my delight, but I saddened to see that the box that it had been placed into was somewhat small and the jersey had to be gently folded and once removed had created a tiny crease across the glacier twill right where the "tail" connects on the 9. It's not really all that noticeable, and maybe it's my naivety (it's my first authentic) and that's just what "happens". So I suppose my question is: Is there anyway to remove 'creases" from glacier twill, so that the numbers are "flat". I'm not keen on washing this jersey and moreso afraid to iron it in anyway (it has great sentimental value, not just because it's expensive and/or awesome). I was thinking about maybe steaming it in the bathroom i.e. letting the shower run so that it would remove any wrinkles. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys! See you around.

I actually use the shower technique alot and it works ok for wrinkles, but if it's fully creased you may have to iron it.

Thanks for the response guys! I like the ironing with a damp t-shirt idea, you guys are the experts so I'm going to give it a try!