Anybody know when the sales are going to happen?

St. Patrick

Just wondering if anybody knew when the jersey sales are going to happen and where? I'm jonesing over here!

I've noticed for most sports, post end-of-season is the best chance. For example, I was buying NFL jerseys on Fox Sports Store at 60% off just after the ProBowl. Also, fansedge always has killer coupon codes.

I've noticed for most sports, post end-of-season is the best chance. For example, I was buying NFL jerseys on Fox Sports Store at 60% off just after the ProBowl. Also, fansedge always has killer coupon codes.

Sweet, thanks.

I have been wondering this too. Can we also expect a blowout sale on teams that are changing their complete jersey template. We know Toronto is changing as well as Buffalo, but we dont know if the slug is staying for the third jersey. Also the rumor is that Vancouver is going to the Stink in Rink logo in a year or so. I wouldnt mind picking up an authentic at half price. Also wouldnt mind seeing Chicago's Black alternate, the retired one, at half price as well.

It's weird, someone on a BD sales forum made mention of icejerseys having a boxing day only sale, 15% off canadian team products excluding jerseys and 40% off customization on jerseys. Haven't seen anything so must be fabricated.

They have a promo on the front page right now for 10% off everything, but that's only for today. Supposedly. I say supposedly b/c when you click on the ad it says the promotion is good till November 30, 2010. Don't know what to think of that one.