Binghamton Senators Customization

Fisher12

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone know where I can get name/number customization done for this style of Binghamton Senators jersey:

spezzabingosmall.jpg

I've tried a few places, but each place has told me that they can't do it because of the font. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thank you.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone know where I can get name/number customization done for this style of Binghamton Senators jersey:

spezzabingosmall.jpg

I've tried a few places, but each place has told me that they can't do it because of the font. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thank you.

Since this board is hosted by IceJerseys, have you contacted their customer service to ask?

Maybe Cutting Edge Sports? I know they do some of the AHL teams.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Do you happen to have a website or e-mail address for them? Thank you.

I suspect you've done a Google search by now? The Cutting Edge Sports that you want (i.e. the one that various NHL and AHL teams use) is in Woburn, MA. Their phone is 781/937-5590- unfortunately, I've never seen an email or website for them.

I suspect you've done a Google search by now? The Cutting Edge Sports that you want (i.e. the one that various NHL and AHL teams use) is in Woburn, MA. Their phone is 781/937-5590- unfortunately, I've never seen an email or website for them.

That's correct. No website or email that I know of. They did a great job on a Portland Pirates for me a few years back.

• 1 month later...