• New Black 3rd Jersey
    • Winter Classic
    • Home Red
  2. 2. Which Player?

• Patrick Kane
    • Kris Versteeg
    • Duncan Keith
    • Patrick Sharp

Looking to get an EDGE authentic Blackhawks jersey and have no idea which to get, since all of the choices are basically awesome. New black 3rd jersey, Winter Classic, or home red? Also, which player should I get? I already have a Toews away replica so I'm looking to go a different route there. Thanks for the suggestions!

Looking to get an EDGE authentic Blackhawks jersey and have no idea which to get, since all of the choices are basically awesome. New black 3rd jersey, Winter Classic, or home red? Also, which player should I get? I already have a Toews away replica so I'm looking to go a different route there. Thanks for the suggestions!

I think Pat Kane is a pretty recession proof purchase...and hes an Amurican.

I think a Red Kane jersey would look great :thumbsup:

as the owner of a red Keith jersey I highly recommend doing that

I'd go for a red Keith jersey.

I'm a bigger fan of Kane than Keith, despite the 20 Cent fiasco. On the other hand, Keith wears the 'A' and 2 is my favorite number. I'm torn.

I love the new 3rd jerseys, but they're only being worn for a few games and the red home jerseys are classic. I don't like the striped collar of the reds, and also like the three-color font used on the 3rds. But I could always add a patch to a home red.

Ughh...I'm torn. Right now I think I'm leaning towards a Keith 3rd but I'm not sure.

Hmmm well you can't copy my choice so I'll say Red Keith #2 jersey.

My collection is and will be Toews Red, Kane White, Keith in old 3rd, Seabrook in the new 3rd. Hossa doesn't even deserve customization on a jock.

Now you may or may not take this suggestion, but Marian Hossa just signed a 12 year contract.... You could really get back at Wings fans with a Hossa authentic. :thumbsup:

But out of the players you have on your poll, I'd go with Patrick Kane home red. I bought a Pens EDGE authentic a couple summers ago and I knew I wanted to pick a player who was going to be with the team "forever." I chose Crosby and you bet he will be with the Penguins for a long time.

So I feel you should go with Kane home red or Kane WC third.

EDIT: If I ever get an authentic Blackhawks jersey (I really want one but don't have the money!) it would probably be Kane or Toews because they will more than likely be with the team for a long time.

Now you may or may not take this suggestion, but Marian Hossa just signed a 12 year contract.... You could really get back at Wings fans with a Hossa authentic.

I dunno - last I heard the jury was still out as to which Hossa brother is the real talent, Marian or Marcel :lol:

I dunno - last I heard the jury was still out as to which Hossa brother is the real talent, Marian or Marcel :lol:

Heh...and last I heard, Marian was on his way to his third straight Finals appearance. :D

I'd go with the WC jersey and putting Patrick Kane on it as well as the WC patch. That one would be beyond awesome. Gotta love those good ol' American hockey players too.

EDIT: D-oh; no shoulder patches on the WC jerseys!

You know, that kit would look really killer if it was semi kiss-cut and had the cream layer as the top layer.

Judging by the arm number in the first picture, I think it may be. Could be my eyes fooling me though.

EDIT - On second thought/glance I'm not sure either way.

Definitely set on one of these. Still not sure whether to get Kane or Keith though. If Kane wore an 'A' it would be an easy choice.

He doesn't this year actually. It's Keith and Sharp. Actually Patrick Sharp would be a pretty cool choice. I just like seeing the number 10 on Blackhawks jerseys though. It brings back memories of the mid-90's teams with Amonte and those gorgeous Nike jerseys. :D

He doesn't this year actually. It's Keith and Sharp. Actually Patrick Sharp would be a pretty cool choice. I just like seeing the number 10 on Blackhawks jerseys though. It brings back memories of the mid-90's teams with Amonte and those gorgeous Nike jerseys. :D

Good call on #10. I originally only listed Sharp in the poll because he wears an 'A' this year. The Amonte reference just made that choice a little more appealing. Kane is my top choice, but as you said he doesn't wear a letter and I feel like this particular jersey looks a lot better with a patch/letter on the front. Maybe the WC jersey would be the best choice with Kane. Hmmmm...now I'm conflicted again. The good news is that I can't go wrong here. The bad news is that's there are so many good choices.

Why don't you get it with Hjalmarsson instead? Because how many other times are you gonna get to put a name on your jersey that starts with the letters H and J consecutively?? :D

Why don't you get it with Hjalmarsson instead? Because how many other times are you gonna get to put a name on your jersey that starts with the letters H and J consecutively?? :D
Believe it or not, one of the first replies to those pictures I posted from a Blackhawks board was "I can't wait for my Hjalmarsson to show up". True story. I'm also proud to say I can pronounce his name correctly...or at least semi-correctly. :thumbsup:

HA! Dude, as soon as I posted that, I actually said to myself, "What a great name to have on the back of a jersey!". That and Byfuglien...even though that one just sounds a little too close to uhh...something else. :D

Never put a name on a jersey you can't spell without cheating, that's my motto. :thumbsup:

just got home from the United Center, and after seeing the Hawks 3rds in person I really like them and nearly picked one up at the team store. ###### this recession...but I would definitely give one of those a close 2nd on my vote.