Dutch National Team Jersey

Dutch lady

Hi, I have a Dutch National Team Jersey, as far as I know you can't buy them, I got it donated for a fundraiser. So I'm looking for the best place to go to sell it for as much money as possible because it's for a good cause. Can somebody help me out.

post a picture. you wont get as much money as you think, but its possible to get more depending on what jersey you have..

is it game worn? is there a name and number on it? you have to give details for us to help you out..

post a picture. you wont get as much money as you think, but its possible to get more depending on what jersey you have..

is it game worn? is there a name and number on it? you have to give details for us to help you out..

Yea, let's take a look at that bad boy!

here are some pics she sent me.. beautiful jersey that would be mine if I didnt already have one! its a rare Nike version. I think this style was worn in 1998.. She wants 200 USD shipped.. which is honestly a great price. This version took me about 3 years to find..

2053346610101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2206811420101356919S600x600Q85.jpg