Meigray Info

DerbyCoyote

I don't think that they catalog the damage, or have any standard record of descriptions of the damage. All I know about is the registration number, set #, dates used, etc. I know they will give you a description of the damage of one of their in-stock jerseys if you ask, but I think they go and look at the jersey at that time and give a description to you.

To the best of my knowledge, that's it.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i dont think they record wear, but the population reports will give you info on just about everything else

http://www.nhlgameworn.com/edealinv/servle...mp;ctl_nbr=2490

I read once on Meigray's site and possibly their Facebook that you can call or email them for detail of wear on a specific jersey.

yeah, they're great about stuff like that. they'll either give you a wear report over the phone or just email you pics.

yeah, they're great about stuff like that. they'll either give you a wear report over the phone or just email you pics.

But that's just for stuff that's in their hands at the time, right? I was wondering if they kept it on record just in case one comes back to them (I guess that happens sometimes?) so they could compare it to the damage they know it had when they originally processed it.

to the best of my knowledge, they dont keep records of what the jerseys looked like when they sold them, but i would recommend contacting them directly to be sure.

was your concern faked wear? because that, unfortunately, does happen occasionally

to the best of my knowledge, they dont keep records of what the jerseys looked like when they sold them, but i would recommend contacting them directly to be sure.

was your concern faked wear? because that, unfortunately, does happen occasionally

Not fake wear no, I recently sold a gamer that I'd bought from NHL/Meigray auctions which had a large burn on the back, at the time I bought it the blurb on the sale said what it was, but when I came to sell it I couldn't remember for the life of me what they'd said. Was wondering if I emailed them with the number if they'd have in their records what it was. Jersey sold anyway, but it'd still be interesting to know.