New Grail

xcdude

I love Markus Naslund. He's my favorite player, so how do I get a current Modo Hockey jersey? I want a Naslund one though and its my new grail. New mission, new dream. How do I get this done guys?

As stated, teams website but in English.

http://www.modohockey.se/shop_kategori.cfm?Kategori=3

Looks like the only customizable one is the red version of the jersey.

98.jpg

Rosterwise, it looks like he is wearing 19 for Modo.

As stated, teams website but in English.

http://www.modohockey.se/shop_kategori.cfm?Kategori=3

Looks like the only customizable one is the red version of the jersey.

98.jpg

Rosterwise, it looks like he is wearing 19 for Modo.

Thanks guys. Looks like I'm going to buy a replica straight from sweden. I just don't know where to put the part about the customization, and what that box you can check for 200 extra Kronor means...

Thanks guys. Looks like I'm going to buy a replica straight from sweden. I just don't know where to put the part about the customization, and what that box you can check for 200 extra Kronor means...

Maybe it means you can have it autographed...Google Translate has it "Order by signing"

Also, email the team, I am sure they have someone there who speaks English and will be able to ensure you get the right customization.

Maybe it means you can have it autographed...Google Translate has it "Order by signing"

Also, email the team, I am sure they have someone there who speaks English and will be able to ensure you get the right customization.

Where would I find that? (Sorry international n00b here)

Through the Google translated site, you should be able to find some type of contact email...but for good measure, type it in English, then Google translate it into Swedish right below it.

I found one and sent an email. Hopefully I get a reply!

Yeah, stay on top of it, as they tend to be kind of flaky...especially when they see English...makes life a bit harder on them.

There were 3 email adresses. I saved them, and just emailed the first. If I don't get a response in a week I think then I'll try the second one.

Just scroll down to the bottom(I'm sure you have) Nummer is number and Namn is name...so just type in your 19 and Naslund in those spots.

Only thing you might want to ask is about the name and number type. I'm sure it's probably a heat press deal.

MOAR EMAILS...seriously, you might just be hitting one person who can't speak English very well and don't feel like dealing with it for 1 jersey.

Sent them to all the email addresses I could find.

I GOT AN EMAIL BACK. Buying with sign means an autograph and I know how to order the Naslund jersey now! WOOO! I think its a little out of my price range right now, so let's see how Hanukkah goes.