Opinions needed for a Jets customization

TMLFAN

Well I just recieved a new crest for my Jets jersey and have it looking as good as new so I am ready now to customize it. I am going to make it into a 1992-93 Selanne rookie year jersey to honour a record that will never be broken which are most goals (76) in a season by a rookie.

Anyways, doing some research on 92-93 Jets jersey's I noticed that Selanne wore three different jersey configurations that year and I can't decide which configuration I want to go with and am looking for some opinions on which to go with. I would have loved to make my jersey exactly the same as the one he wore when he broke the record but he wore the white jersey that night so that is out. Anyways, Here are pics of the 3 differences so please post what you think I should go with.

2255582350105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

Nothing special here, this one has the regular 100th anniversary patch with the white border

2340478210105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

This one has the 100th anniversary patch without the white border in which only the Jets used. I would just buy a regular patch and cut off the white border to make this.

2472360310105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

Finally this one has the borderless patch and the assistant captain A

I'm leaning towards the last style because the more stuff you can throw on a jersey the better but lets here some other opinions on this.

I agree with that.

I would go with the third.

That jersey will look great.

I second that motion. "Great" is an understatement for how that jersey will look- it will be phenomenal!!

So he never wore the white trimmed patch with the A?

I agree that I prefer whatever version has the A added to it and the borderless patch is unique. I wish I would have kept the original one that I had years ago, purchased at a Minnesota North Stars game of all places.

I don't necessarily like the look of the borderless patch, but since it's unique to the team that makes it very intriguing.

Agreed with the "more is better" approach, so I like the 'A'.

I vote for the third.

Regardless of your decision, it's going to be a great looking jersey. I know you said he broke the record wearing the white, so I would go with the blue jersey he wore when he was closest to the record - either before or after he broke it.

I like the third one there too BUT were those borderless patches a different size than the regular Centennial patch? If so, you could really throw the size off by trimming the outline of one. I'm not sure if that matters but if you're going for accuracy, that might be something to consider.

go with the 3rd option. It will look sick.

I like the third one there too BUT were those borderless patches a different size than the regular Centennial patch? If so, you could really throw the size off by trimming the outline of one. I'm not sure if that matters but if you're going for accuracy, that might be something to consider.

We'll it looks like everyone is with me on using the 3rd style so that's what I will do. I'm hoping when I cut the border it will look as it should but we'll cross the bridge when the time comes.