http://www.ebay.com/itm/331823750379?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

thinking on putting a offer in even if its the Arse hole JFTW but is the jersey authentic

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the CCM remake

The originals from 1991 were air-knit

I had one of those done up as a Lindros before I finally stumbled upon the air-knit version

It is the CCM remake

The originals from 1991 were air-knit

I had one of those done up as a Lindros before I finally stumbled upon the air-knit version

Any idea where these are coming from? I've seen a few of these around...and own one.

They were issued back in about 1996 or 1997. Most had Turdface--I mean Gretzky on them.

Thanks man. Did they reissue the screen printed leaf logo only? I've seen the twill logo ones too.

The Nordiques is airknit, so it's definitely not an original authentic. If it were a vintage remake from 2003, it would have a real CCM fight strap and an NHL shield on the hem, so I don't think it's one of those either. Actually, I don't recall ever seeing a white vintage authentic reissue, but I can't say for sure they weren't made. It almost looks like it could be a replica with a fight strap added, but even a replica crest wouldn't look as crappy as that one.

ProPlayer did make some early Wild and CBJ authentics, teams that would debut the following season (2000/01), but of course PP ended up not getting the NHL contract for that season.

Edited by LAK74

Just putting this out there...totally going for the Lemieux.

Well that got ugly quick, right there at the end. lol

Did you get it?

Edited by blurryhaze312

Did you get it?

Yes...but barely. It went for way more than I anticipated. Ah well.

Hope it will be worth the risk in the end...you just don't see these around much.

That jersey deserves to be done correctly.

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

Nice!! Good luck with it. Hopefully it works out for ya.

Send an email to Keener. :thumbsup:

Will do...just have to see if he was bullsh*tting me about the glue first ?

Holy s***, I guess it did. Edited by JoeM7392

Looks pretty good for a fake. Size tag looks like the Berlin version.

just looks a little blurry and whats up with the 7 on the tag ,is that 7th set

Jersey is legit

I have a similar shirt where the neck tags are like that

The size tags also had additional size info. Not sure specifically what the 7 means but it is not a set number. It has to do with the alterations to the shirt.

For example, if you see an SS after the size, it means the sleeves have been shortened.

See here for reference

I use his site as a reference for my Avs stuff

http://www.eddieolson.com/eddiesjerseyroom.com/9697.html

Edited by HockeyMusic

Any Blues jersey experts here?

I'll post some pictures later on, but I've got a Blues jersey that I've been perplexed by for a while.

It is one of the 90's Gretzky era CCM air knit authentic Blues jerseys. At first glance, the construction, fight strap, material, etc all seems consistent with CCM authentic jerseys. But there are two big things that are really throwing me off.

One, the logo on the front is stacked twill and doesn't have the yellow layer that chips away. It is just stacked twill all the way through. The embroidered St. Louis also isn't a separate rectangle.

The tagging in the neck is consistent with other Blues jerseys I've seen from that era (CCM white tag+small size tag) but there is no NHL centre ice tag. Although, this could possibly be explained by it simply falling off as they are known to sometimes do.

Lastly, there is no NHL shield beside the CCM logo on the tail. The embroidery on the tail looks the same as other CCM jerseys I have.

I understand it is a bit silly to post this without photos, so I'll get some, but it has been on my mind for a while. My leading theory is that someone, maybe even a hockey shop in the 90s might have made Blues jerseys out of much cheaper uncrested jerseys. Did CCM even making uncrested authentic versions of jerseys?

Nice!! Good luck with it. Hopefully it works out for ya.

Send an email to Keener. :thumbsup:

Well, I picked up the jersey today and I'm happy to report, no glue! Next step is to put the good ole' seam ripper to good use.

Looks like a legit 6100 to me.

As legit as a jersey with a uterus crest can be, anyway.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWT-Colorado-Avalanche-92-Landeskog-Dark-Blue-Alternate-Hockey-Jersey-XL-/301933535184?hash=item464ca41fd0:g:XmsAAOSwubRXFTVr

Is this a fake of a replica or what I can't work it out. Unless the seller can't describe a replica, but why would a replica have a fight strap.