It is good or not?

lafountain

Both jerseys are legit. I've bought a few jerseys from the first seller, no problems at all. Never purchased anything from the second seller, but if the jersey is as pictured you should be fine.

Thanks LAK74 for all your prompt replies.

Edited by rattlestar

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is worth noting that while both jerseys are in fact legitimate products and not counterfeit, the second link is for an Indo-Edge jersey, while the first link is for (I believe) and Edge 1.0.

It is worth noting that while both jerseys are in fact legitimate products and not counterfeit, the second link is for an Indo-Edge jersey, while the first link is for (I believe) and Edge 1.0.

If you don't mind a 1.0, that first one is bargain priced. I know a lot of guys hate them, but I'd be hard pressed to pass on my team's 1.0 for that price.

If you don't mind a 1.0, that first one is bargain priced. I know a lot of guys hate them, but I'd be hard pressed to pass on my team's 1.0 for that price.

Same. I'm not a fan of 1.0s but I'm buying any good condition authentic at $60 no question.

It's pretty easy to see that the Patch Collection version is a single layer of black twill with a white embroidered edge, while the original patch is black twill stacked on top of another piece of white twill, so the PC version you linked is obviously a reproduction. It's up to you to determine whether it is close enough for your needs.

Thanks. I'll keep looking. Hopefully I don't have to settle for that one.

To me, the black portion of the patch with the embroidered number looks extremely close to the original. If the embroidered border bothers you, it probably would not be difficult at all to just trim off the white border, then cut another piece of white twill in the same shape (but slightly larger), and have the black part stitched on top of the white twill to make it stacked. The original seems to have an irregular, hand-cut appearance to it anyway. And I would think that for a patch like this, you're not likely to have many ready-made options to purchase, so it may be worth it to modify the PC version.

The jersey is a legit authentic, but it would be hard to say if the second CCM hem logo was applied at the factory, or perhaps elsewhere after the fact. The customization is a pretty good replication of what was used in the 1991/92 season, not 1992/93 as indicated in the listing. That Stanley Cup 100th Anniversary patch which was used in 1992/93 makes it a jersey foul. If you want it to be accurate to the lettering you'd have to remove the SC100 patch, replace it with an NHL 75th Anniversary patch, and also add a Kings 25th Anniversary patch on the left shoulder.

I didn't even look at all the pictures. On closer inspection, it also looks like there's a nameplate, whereas there shouldn't be one.

AS the autograph goes SCOREBOARD was not know for legit stuff if it was WGA or UDA then you are good to go

I was only thinking about the jersey, and didn't even stop to think if the original question was about the legitimacy of the autograph! :D

I bought the same jersey from the same seller in a size 54. Mint condition, great price for something that's complete.

The customization is very good. I don't know it they're supposed to be kiss cut or not but the kit is near perfect. The name bar isnt Starter Knit, but it's not twill either.

It's good.

That guy has a lot of inexpensive NWT 1.0's available. I've bought a few myself.

Well, then, it's settled. That's my first Canada-made authentic purchase. At that price, even though it's not the Hawks, it's too good of a deal to pass up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Dallas never wore the 1.0s beyond the initial season, correct?

That's correct. Starting in 2008-09, all players used 2.0's.

That's correct. Starting in 2008-09, all players used 2.0's.

Negative. There were a few stragglers that used 1.0's past the first season. Guams favourite ever Crapital Mike Green and everybody's favourite pylon Dion Phaneuf were two I can think of off the top of my head. I also think Edmonton keep using for a little while longer as well.

Negative. There were a few stragglers that used 1.0's past the first season. Guams favourite ever Crapital Mike Green and everybody's favourite pylon Dion Phaneuf were two I can think of off the top of my head. I also think Edmonton keep using for a little while longer as well.

I think he may have meant on the Stars specifically.

Joe is correct!