It is good or not?

lafountain

No, most ProPlayer authentics (except for Montreal and Colorado, as far as I know), were made of flo-knit. The ProPlayer replicas have a knit pattern with larger holes which almost looks like a mesh. The authentic flo-knit stuff on ProPlayers is, I believe, the same material on most Nike 90's pro jerseys.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, most ProPlayer authentics (except for Montreal and Colorado, as far as I know), were made of flo-knit. The ProPlayer replicas have a knit pattern with larger holes which almost looks like a mesh. The authentic flo-knit stuff on ProPlayers is, I believe, the same material on most Nike 90's pro jerseys.

Good to know. Thank you sir.

Be careful with Pro Player replicas for nameplates. There were several teams made that were NOT made of the old Nike airknit. I know this because I've tried like hell to find a match to the Coyotes green jersey and have only come up with their crappy incorrect replica material.

what about this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pavel-Bure-Vancouver-Canucks-Authentic-NWT-CCM-Center-Ice-RARE-96-Jersey-NWT-VTG-/231849826133?hash=item35fb539755:g:CC4AAOSw~OVWxgSy

only thing I notice is that the "A" and TV numbers are a tad thin compared to the on-ice jerseys, but I am pretty sure this is authentic as far as retail authentics go.

what about this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pavel-Bure-Vancouver-Canucks-Authentic-NWT-CCM-Center-Ice-RARE-96-Jersey-NWT-VTG-/231849826133?hash=item35fb539755:g:CC4AAOSw~OVWxgSy

only thing I notice is that the "A" and TV numbers are a tad thin compared to the on-ice jerseys, but I am pretty sure this is authentic as far as retail authentics go.

That's as authentic as it comes, even has the tag, but I'm not sure about the customization on it.

Im no expert on 1.0 jerseys but I believe it's legit.

I've dealt with that seller a few times- he's good and sells legit stuff.

This is home made right? I think someone is gonna be pretty upset when they realize they didn't get what they thought they were getting.

https://www.ebay.ca/ulk/itm/281943894854

I saw that today and was going to ask the same thing!

Couldn't tell if it was just a replacement fight strap that made it look goofy or the odd looking CCM on the hem.

Something about it just seemed off.

Edited by Hockey Bob

Hey guys can I get an opinion on this jersey here? Did they use fabric nameplate for this era?

I can upload better resolution photos if anyone needs them confirm authenticity. Thanks

post-1663-0-43251000-1457217211_thumb.jp

post-1663-0-59707800-1457217219_thumb.jp

post-1663-0-52869400-1457217229_thumb.jp

post-1663-0-77506500-1457217239_thumb.jp

Edited by rattlestar

Should have been an air knit nameplate. Also, it's hard to tell in the pictures, but if the yellow part of the blues logo is vinyl, the yellow part of the numbers should be vinyl as well. Since it is a single layer name, this should be before 92-93 when they went to a three layer names with the vinyl middle layer (at least according to some guy's book we all seem to own).

The jersey is authentic though.

Should have been an air knit nameplate. Also, it's hard to tell in the pictures, but if the yellow part of the blues logo is vinyl, the yellow part of the numbers should be vinyl as well. Since it is a single layer name, this should be before 92-93 when they went to a three layer names with the vinyl middle layer (at least according to some guy's book we all seem to own).

The jersey is authentic though.

Thanks for the reply! Did they at any point of time not use an air knit nameplate or use twill like material? I see on some photos that it appears they might have?

It is yellow vinyl/plastic in the logo area. Which then I suppose means Hull should not have the C during this era because he was not captain till 92-93? :mellow::noway:

Should be an air knit plate...but that's an easy fix if the jersey is in great shape and a good price.

Thanks, I had it for 140 bought and paid for and decided to ask for a refund. :(

Here's a gamer:

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/images/products/secondary/35138.jpg

It looks like they might be a bit farther apart than they should be, but I think it's made to look more obvious since it looks like the letters of your nameplate are a bit tighter together than they should be.

Either way it's not that bad. I wouldn't be worried about it.

Edited by JoeM7392

I'm curious, do these neck tags indicate a team issued jersey?

They belong to a Rangers CCM mesh.

20160314072218_IMG_5196_zpsyxtodzph.jpg

Edited by The_Dude_Abides