It is good or not?

lafountain

I owned one (1996-97 Flyers Hextall). They are advertised as "authentic" (with authentic prices to match), but as said before are really just replica quality.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The material of the Kansas City Scouts one I had was great, definitely pro-weight material. It was just the cut of it that I didn't like.

I think they key is looking at them as a replica, and getting them at a replica price. If cut the same, the M&N would have been way nicer than the CCM KC Scouts I own now.

Yeah, they've never been worth the ridiculous retail prices. The only one I still have is a navy Penguins, which not-coincidentally has a pretty normal cut.

Edit: Got curious and looked at what their current retail offerings are. Oof. If I saw this on ebay, I would immediately think it was fake.

7232_5w9_93mmess_3.jpg

Edited by furiousd

I had three M&N jerseys at one point: a scouts, a Rockies and a Devils white vintage. They were alright in terms of construction but they were always big and really long. Their entire line is and have always been marketed towards an "urban" crowd. If you want further proof look at their popular hat lines.

I eventually sold all of my M&N jerseys. At one point all three I could have sold them each for $200-300. It seems the prices for them have collapsed and I often see them go for $80-130 as they are no longer the only major company now peddling "vintage" styles.

http://www.ebay.ca/ulk/itm/321976178453

Had my eye on this for a bit, but I have some some bells going off. The CCM logo looks suspect to me, and the fact that it's coming from the Ukraine? Seller says that the back isn't discoloured and its from the lighting. Anyone know any better than me?

I'm not an Oilers expert, but that looks pretty legit to me. As for any possible discoloration, the jersey is over 20 years old, so I'd just deal with it.

Seller ripped off some of JerseyBaron's pics, but if the jersey being sold is the same one shown in the other pictures, then it's legit.

http://www.ebay.ca/ulk/itm/321976178453

Had my eye on this for a bit, but I have some some bells going off. The CCM logo looks suspect to me, and the fact that it's coming from the Ukraine? Seller says that the back isn't discoloured and its from the lighting. Anyone know any better than me?

I don't see anything wrong with the CCM logo. Looks just like the one on my Oilers jersey. You can see that in the front picture, the neck area looks yellow, but it's white in the closeup. Same with the front and back pics of the fight strap. (Strap attachment looks like it actually is yellowed)

Which truck did that Avs jersey fall off of?

Probably a matter of being too small/big and wherever he got it doesn't take returns.

Sorry, it's the Jersey in me.

Looks fine. The fight strap was inserted a bit higher than usual under the twill cover, but there's not enough detail visible in the strap itself that indicates something is wrong with it. Since the rest of the jersey is OK, I'd assume the strap is also.

It's an Indonesian edge jersey. Authentic, but crap quality as far as authentics go. Better off getting a REAL authentic 2.0. You'd be a lot happier.