It is good or not?

lafountain

IMO, the fact that Reebok moved to Indonesia just makes it THAT much easier for Asians to create knockoffs. It gives them much easier access to the materials and prototypes.

It was the same with football (soccer) shirts when Nike opened up a factory in Turkey. Any imperfections on the jersey, Nike would throw it out. Along comes someone looking in their trash, "Perfect! All I have to do is sew on a swoosh and then mass-produce it!" So they essentially 'threw away' blueprints.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Meant to say '92) Isn't it a replica of the 1992 Euro-Hockey Tour 1992?

Stromberg1.JPG

Can you tell if it's a genuine replica or not? - Apologies, I keep saying 'authentic' when I mean 'genuine'. N00bz0rz...

no clue if its a genuine replica or not. its a replica from another age, when not much counterfeiting of jerseys went on. its certainly a replica but dont know if it was made by the same company. prbably just a local company supporting the event at the time made some fan jerseys. if the price is good for you get it.

I really wish there was a way to erase that retarded show from ever existing.

Or at least just make it the Chandler Bing show.

Here's one I'm kinda skeptical about, but I want a Mike Richards jersey, Flyers or not (is a Bruins fan, but respects his style of play).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-MIKE-RICHARDS-PHILADELPHIA-FLYERS-REEBOK-JERSEY-SIZE-LARGE-NEW-/221032879038?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item33769613be#ht_2009wt_1053

Here's one I'm kinda skeptical about, but I want a Mike Richards jersey, Flyers or not (is a Bruins fan, but respects his style of play).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-MIKE-RICHARDS-PHILADELPHIA-FLYERS-REEBOK-JERSEY-SIZE-LARGE-NEW-/221032879038?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item33769613be#ht_2009wt_1053

Yep that is a legit replica. If you're looking for accuracy, however, the customization is off.

I just read the description. Apparently Mike Richards is the greatest player in the NHL and a future hall of famer.

Yep that is a legit replica. If you're looking for accuracy, however, the customization is off.

I just read the description. Apparently Mike Richards is the greatest player in the NHL and a future hall of famer.

How is the customization off? I honestly don't see anything, lol.

Here is a gamer.

My link

The name font is too thick, the nameplate doesn't seem to be twill, the numbers look small and the black border on the numbers is not thick enough.

Honestly, 95% of the current Flyers jerseys are customized incorrectly. The only place that I have come across that can do the jerseys accurately is Philly Express, the actual company who customizes the Flyers on ice jerseys

**Cracks knuckles**

Name - wrong font, wrong material for the plate. This font was used for the old white Edges and most before that.

Back numbers - wrong font, should be thinner middle with thicker borders. This font was for the old Edges and everything before that for a while.

Sleeves - wrong font, should be exact font as the back with rectangular cut outs, not squares. This font was for the old Edges and before.

If you need help with Flyers jerseys, hit me up, I'm obsessive.

Also..."THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NHL" Oh is he now?

CURSEDS! Beat out haha.

**Cracks knuckles**

Name - wrong font, wrong material for the plate. This font was used for the old white Edges and most before that.

Back numbers - wrong font, should be thinner middle with thicker borders. This font was for the old Edges and everything before that for a while.

Sleeves - wrong font, should be exact font as the back with rectangular cut outs, not squares. This font was for the old Edges and before.

CURSEDS! Beat out haha.

WOW!!! Once I'm ready to get a Flyers EDGE you're the first person in PMing.... Your post was just awesome.

**Cracks knuckles**

CURSEDS! Beat out haha.

Wow, you guys are good. I just wish I had the money for Flyers authentics, lol.

CURSEDS! Beat out haha.

Dude, you're slacking!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who licks their chops when someone asks about Flyers customization :lol:

I didn't write this up for nothing haha, I'm freakin' obsessed:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4570&st=0&p=84862&hl=+flyers%20+font&fromsearch=1entry84862

If anyone needs help, I'd be happy to, whether it being advice or getting a kit/jersey for you, I've done it for a few members already :)

Oh, OC8, I absolutely start drooling when it comes up hahaha.

I didn't want to have to start a new thread for this but is this site a good one to buy a jersey from? Or am i screwed? http://www.officialjerseysproshop.com/

Definitely fake.

Guess i should go and cancel my credit card now :P

Just cancel the transaction. Its not like they're trying to steal your credit card info. They just sell counterfeit jerseys.

If they only post a computerized picture of the jersey and not an actual physical jersey picture, you can bet its fake.

I wouldn't go THAT far. Doesn't Icejerseys post computerized pictures? They're legit...

Good point.

So what's currently the best way to get REAL Authentic-Edge?

It seems Ebay cannot be trusted, and anything currently in stores will be Indo-Edge garbage. NHL sites seem to be selling Indo-Edge as well.

Meigray looks good.... but some are very expensive. While they have a huge variety of jerseys, I'm just not sure I like the selections they have.

Do the options to get Edge jerseys no longer exist? Are premiers the only option now?

Even on Ebay, most jerseys are Premier.

Thanks for the link, but it looks like those are Indo-Edges.

*sigh* looks like getting REAL Edges is a hopeless cause.

My understanding is you should never buy Indo-Edges, and Premiers are much more worth the money than them.

Ebay can absolutely be trusted, you just have to learn what you're looking for first. Blanks are rarely faked...you can almost be sure they are legit.

Hockey Jersey Outlet is a legit seller on ebay...

Hockey Jersey Outlet on ebay $190

If you're a 54...

$150 Size 54 Home

Jersey City Home $150

Be aware that the "2011" jerseys at Jersey City are the Indo-Edges though...probably want to stay away from them. Almost all 2011 jerseys you find online are going to be from Indonesia, Canadian Edges can be found but probably only on Ebay.