lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good. Hope you're big enough to fit in it. :P

It's good. Hope you're big enough to fit in it. :P

Thanks guys!

Last jersey I bought was just a indo CCM I'm assuming a 550. Comparing it to my other 550 the crest is a lot thicker, crappy crest stitching (don't think its supposed to be stitched) weird fit and different material it just really seems off to me I may be wrong though my jersey knowledge is limited.

If your jersey is a CCM 550 made in Indonesia then it should be a fairly recent one, made during the 2000's. They all seem to be made of the standard airknit material, and the crest shouldn't be sewn on. If it is sewn on and the material is non-standard, then perhaps you have one of those blank jerseys that someone just stitched a crest on to pass off as an official replica. If so, I'm surprised LRS sold you that. Might be interesting to see some close-up photos of the material, crest and tags.

Here's a link comparing 2 of my indo 550's the red one I feel is dodgy and cost me nearly $200 in 2010 sometime (combination of impusle buy, noobness and FAIL)

http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Dave_Bana/?start=all

let me know if link doesn't work,I'm bad with this uploading photo business. Also I'm not intending to bash LRS I'd be happy to buy from again at the right price and checked on this site.

Can anyone advise on this one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vancouver-Canuks-1994-Bure-Replica-NHL-Ice-Hockey-Jersey-/270906685491?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f134bf833

The crest looks abit creased but if the price is right im sure i could use the guide on here to sort that out!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vancouver-Canuks-1994-Bure-Replica-NHL-Ice-Hockey-Jersey-/270906685491?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f134bf833

The crest looks abit creased but if the price is right im sure i could use the guide on here to sort that out!

Ask for more pictures on the tags in the collar the crest may have just been folded

That is a style that has been faked (Bure 3-patch) especially by our old pal Griffenfood. As cowboys suggested, ask for more pictures.

It's a fake....look at the area where the fight strap is stitched....

The stitching there should be a small rectangle, and you normally can see the piece of twill holding the fight strap in place.

This one looks to have a square stitch.......and the 2 Pts F.G. patch looks quite shiny in the 2nd pic

Here's a link comparing 2 of my indo 550's the red one I feel is dodgy and cost me nearly $200 in 2010 sometime (combination of impusle buy, noobness and FAIL)

Yes, your white Wings looks like a normal 550 but the red one is made of what looks exactly like the airknit used in Nike jerseys, with the horizontal stripe pattern. I don't think this material was ever used in official CCM crested replicas, but I have seen a couple of blank uncrested jerseys like that. So I still think someone just added a crest to one of these after the fact. Actually, I have one of these as well. One of the very first customized jerseys I bought had the same material with an inaccurate crest, and it didn't fit well at all. The only difference was that mine was a "vintage" blank made in Canada. I don't have a problem saying that it was from Custom Throwback Jerseys and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone because what they gave me really sucked. So don't feel too bad; I'm sure most of us here have had experiences like this before when we first started out, it's part of the learning process. Stick around here for a while and you'll learn fast.

For some reason the link doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Yep, it's good.

The jersey is real. Not sure about the customization.

I did the BIN option on his flyers size 56 thinking the same thoughts, well let me reassure you they are legit and I am pleased to have done business with him. It's an fantastic jersey.

I did the BIN option on his flyers size 56 thinking the same thoughts, well let me reassure you they are legit and I am pleased to have done business with him. It's an fantastic jersey.

I looked at them, because they were posted earlier in STEALS & DEALS. They are fantastic jerseys. However, reality set in, and the sizes are to big for me :( I need at largest a 54 to fit me :(