It is good or not?

lafountain

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking to see if my BS meter is getting better.

This one is totally fake isn't it? Based on the puffy, shiny, hard plastic number 8, isn't it?

eBay Ovechkin

Good job - yep it's fake.

This has to be fake because of price, but I see some things that make it look legit. Can you help identify the problems with this one?

• The Reebok tag is hard to identify since the jersey is black, I can't see if the top is stitched on top, and just the corners and CCM tag on the bottom.
  • The fight strap has the has the "square" stitched over the the fight strap, but also is reinforced with the rectangular material.
  • Again, the jersey is black, so I can discern a difference between the vector logo, and the jersey.
  • The numbers don't appear to be shinny, or puffy, like that Oshie jersey, it seems stitched in a V pattern.

DSCN8338.jpg

DSCN8334.jpg

DSCN8340.jpg

DSCN8337.jpg

I'm gonna go with legit/real jersey with poor customization. It's not horrible, looks like they did use glacier twill (the v's in the white) however the numbers look off font wise and the black and gold layers look too thin.

Here's a Staal gamer:

7022.jpg

It looks good to me. (Except for the customization, that is.)

I'm gonna go with legit/real jersey with poor customization. It's not horrible, looks like they did use glacier twill (the v's in the white) however the numbers look off font wise and the black and gold layers look too thin.

What to do with something like that jersey?

Keep it the way it is?

Remove the customization?

What is a good price point on a legit jersey with a shoddy customization?

Here is the front

DSCN8328.jpg

I agree. I don't see anything wrong with the jersey, but the back 11 looks really weird to me. Comparing it to the gamer really hammers that point home.

Good to go.

What about these? They are all legit yes?

Post RED Blues

Ask for additional pics.

I think the Blues one is a fake.

Ask to see the arm gussets - I was duped into buying one of these and it's garbage.

Look for it on E-bay soon and feel free to bid!

Ask for additional pics.

I think the Blues one is a fake.

Ask to see the arm gussets - I was duped into buying one of these and it's garbage.

Look for it on E-bay soon and feel free to bid!

I hate the Blues, be more specific on what you want to see for a novice. Do you want to see a pic from the jerseys shoulder down to the to the elbow?

Im no expert on older jerseys, but I cant I've seen a jersey faked in that style. The majority of fakes are the current Edge designs and the CCM Vintage design.

I could definitely be wrong, but if it were me, I would have no hesitation in buying that jersey if I were interested. I'm pretty much 100% positive its legit

I hate the Blues, be more specific on what you want to see for a novice. Do you want to see a pic from the jerseys shoulder down to the to the elbow?

I asked him for additional pictures he lair emailed me back and said he can't and just to ask him what I wanted to know about the jersey.

Really like the Nike Red Wings jerseys but I know these are faked a lot. Plus I have bought a dodgy jersey off this seller before which put me off. To my limited knowledge this one looks ok.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/270906647296?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I've never seen anything offered by Locker Room Sports that wasn't legit. This one looks OK, but IMO it's way overpriced for a used jersey. If you don't mind my asking, what did you get from them before, and what did you feel was wrong with it?

Why do you guys think the Blues one is fake? That's 100% legit. The tag is different from what most of us are used to but it's definitely good.

Mike I sent you an e-mail with pics of the one I have and it looks pretty close to the one listed. If I knew how to upload pics on here I would but alas I am old and us old people are afraid of learning new things, I just figured out my new TV remote and I've had it for 16yrs...

I still say - ask for additional pics / ask a lot of questions.

Don't get stuck with garbage.

I've never seen anything offered by Locker Room Sports that wasn't legit. This one looks OK, but IMO it's way overpriced for a used jersey. If you don't mind my asking, what did you get from them before, and what did you feel was wrong with it?

I won't actually be buying it at the BIN price, might submit an offer. I'm asking more for future reference. Last jersey I bought was just a indo CCM I'm assuming a 550. Comparing it to my other 550 the crest is a lot thicker, crappy crest stitching (don't think its supposed to be stitched) weird fit and different material it just really seems off to me I may be wrong though my jersey knowledge is limited.

Is this 96-97 Detroit Redwings jersey good?

ScreenShot2012-02-05at84530PM.png

ScreenShot2012-02-05at84622PM.png

ScreenShot2012-02-05at84606PM.png