Sabres Lettering help

bosshog_uk

I need help...

Does anyone know where I can find a place that will supply lettering kits with the correct lettering font for the current Sabres jerseys? The only place I can find is the place that actually sews for the Sabres, but they use twill nameplates and charge sales tax, despite the fact I live in the UK! Its a subtle difference, but its still really annoying. Most places seem to supply a font similar to the first photo, when obviously, it should be the same as the second photo. Some places get the "O" correct, but then there are subtle differences on the "M" and "S". I'm just looking for somewhere which gets it 100% accurate... I hope this makes sense and any help would be great!

Incorrect font:

zafinw.jpg

Correct font:

img8559045.jpg

I could make the letters for you but I don't have any Edge material for the nameplate. I fixed the Afinogenov jersey I bought from you a couple of years ago, the one with the missing name and chest numbers, remember?

I could make the letters for you but I don't have any Edge material for the nameplate. I fixed the Afinogenov jersey I bought from you a couple of years ago, the one with the missing name and chest numbers, remember?

The nameplate material is supposed to be the same as the jersey correct, perhaps this could be a good use for all the fakes on eBay?

I imagine the material is similar enough, or at least miles closer than twill for a name plate material. Any thoughts regarding this?

The nameplate material is supposed to be the same as the jersey correct, perhaps this could be a good use for all the fakes on eBay?

I imagine the material is similar enough, or at least miles closer than twill for a name plate material. Any thoughts regarding this?

This may be true but I can't bring myself to give the knockoff producers money. Then again, I've never been desperate for nameplate material so maybe I would if that was my only option.

For some reason edge material for nameplates is almost impossible to find. That being said I used an air-knit nameplate for my Capitals jersey and am happy with it, it's not 100% accurate but it beats using twill.