Ordered new North Stars jersey

St. Patrick

I'm really excited. My wife let me order my own christmas present. I ordered a 83-91 North Stars home jersey. I had then put Brian Bellows name and number (23) on it. They will also be stitching the '91 Stanley cup finals patch on. Total price was $175.00. I ordered from a local business, and all of their jerseys come with fully stitched logos and fight straps. Ill post pics when I receive it.

Wow I think I'm gonna end up getting that 88-91 green North Stars jersey soon. I have wanted one of those for so long but I didn't want to settle for the CCM ones with the star facing the wrong way. Though I think these should be airknit and not mesh, but I guess it's more important that the logo is correct.

That website is awesome, kinda makes me wish I grew up in Minnesota.

Though I think these should be airknit and not mesh, but I guess it's more important that the logo is correct.

I noticed that too. I don't know why they would make them mesh when they hadn't worn mesh in that entire time period(88-91). But it's still a really nice looking jersey. I'm just glad I have the real deal already so as not to be tempted. :D The John Mariucci patched ones are really nice too.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking at my next vintage one being either a North Stars one or a Quebec Nordiques.