Blackhawks 3rd jersey

HawksFan719

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id...amp;navid=DLCHI

finally 'officially' unveiled, and pretty much what was expected. I like how the shoulder patch colors match the rest of the jersey.

Absolutely loved the Winter Classic jerseys. These have three differences....

1. No WC patch, obviously. I loved it with the patch.

2. New shoulder patches. Ehh...I liked no shoulder patches. Not sure about these new additions.

3. Cream tie-up lace. I love this change!

If they put the cream lace on the Winter Classic jerseys, I'd buy one in a second now that I have the funds. I'm in the market for a Blackhawks jersey but I'm not sure what to get - home red, Winter Classic, or this new third jersey. Ugh...they're all awesome. It's a win/win, I'm just not sure which to pick!

I didn't think I'd like the addition of the shoulder patches, but I like the overall look now. I like the lace change too.

wow, kane looks thrilled

Yeah, he looks like when a mom is trying to show off what she bought for her kid and makes him wear it in front of company. lol

That Hawks' jersey is really nice with the tweaks. It's my second favorite alternate after Philly.

Yeah, he looks like when a mom is trying to show off what she bought for her kid and makes him wear it in front of company. lol

That Hawks' jersey is really nice with the tweaks. It's my second favorite alternate after Philly.

I definitely like the jersey but I can't help but note how sharp the Winter Classic jerseys have been and how they have been rotated into the regular jerseys and still look sharp. I am especially thinking about the Pens baby blue throwbacks.

Absolutely loved the Winter Classic jerseys. These have three differences....

1. No WC patch, obviously. I loved it with the patch.

2. New shoulder patches. Ehh...I liked no shoulder patches. Not sure about these new additions.

3. Cream tie-up lace. I love this change!

If they put the cream lace on the Winter Classic jerseys, I'd buy one in a second now that I have the funds. I'm in the market for a Blackhawks jersey but I'm not sure what to get - home red, Winter Classic, or this new third jersey. Ugh...they're all awesome. It's a win/win, I'm just not sure which to pick!

The jersey looks nice, but I agree, away with the shoulder patches!!

As for your Blackhawks jersey, go with home red. It will NEVER go out of style. :thumbsup:

As for your Blackhawks jersey, go with home red. It will NEVER go out of style. :thumbsup:

seconded, the home red is the best jersey in the league :)

3rds are debuting tonight against the Jackets

seconded, the home red is the best jersey in the league :)

3rds are debuting tonight against the Jackets

I watched some of the game last night and I liked the look of the Hawks thirds on the ice. Those shoulder patches still annoy me though!! In my opinion, the jersey would be near PERFECT if they would remove the crossed tomahawk shoulder patches. Other than that, very nice jersey, definitely one of my favorites. Much better than the old black third.

I agree, the home red is one of the best jerseys in the league. Every jersey collector should have one, whether you are a 'Hawks fan or not. :thumbsup:

Does anyone know where I can get the most accurate lettering for the Winter Classic/3rd jersey? Who is their customiser and do they send out lose lettering kits?

City Sports Lettering in Oak Park, IL does the team jerseys. I've always gotten great work and good service. I picked up a loose number there once to have autographed and then put on a jersey later as I didn't have the time to get the jersey done before the upcoming opportunity to get the signature. Give them a call (708) 687-9950.

City Sports Lettering in Oak Park, IL does the team jerseys. I've always gotten great work and good service. I picked up a loose number there once to have autographed and then put on a jersey later as I didn't have the time to get the jersey done before the upcoming opportunity to get the signature. Give them a call (708) 687-9950.

Is there an email address too to contact them? This would be a long distance call for me. :thumbsup:

Is there an email address too to contact them? This would be a long distance call for me. :thumbsup:

Oooh, yeah. It sure would be. Didn't notice your location at first. I don't think I ever found an e-mail address for them but I'll call them tomorrow to find out if they have one for you.