size question

kaner88

I am looking to buy a jersey for the old man, but have a sizing question. He is about 6'2 and 340lb. Any guesses as to what size I'd be looking for in the RBK edge or 6100 series? Goalie jersey? Thanks for the help, as I know my info is limited. But, I don't want him to get wind that I am going to buy him one for Christmas.

I am looking to buy a jersey for the old man, but have a sizing question. He is about 6'2 and 340lb. Any guesses as to what size I'd be looking for in the RBK edge or 6100 series? Goalie jersey? Thanks for the help, as I know my info is limited. But, I don't want him to get wind that I am going to buy him one for Christmas.

Jeez, good question. I would guess a 58 or a 60.

you should get a goalie cut if possible the arms tend to be shorter and he wouldnt be always trying to pull them up .

Edited by gameface

As a big guy myself, I can say that I loathe goalie cut jerseys. Yes the sleeves are shorter, but the openings are HUGE making it feel ridiculous.

I'd recommend a size 58 or 60 not goalie cut 6100 for the size.