Question about exchanging jerseys from IJ

Flyers18

I bought a customized Flyers jersey from Icejerseys and it turned out it was too big. It is customized, however it is customized to the Flyers captain Mike Richards who plays on the team. Do you think I have a chance at exchanging it or am I stuck with it? Thanks in advance.

A quick check of the help center sez:

Customized jerseys qualify for return or exchange in the event of manufacturing defect or customization error.

Looks like you're stuck with it. How too big is it? Are we talking one size, or more than that?

A quick check of the help center sez:

Customized jerseys qualify for return or exchange in the event of manufacturing defect or customization error.

Looks like you're stuck with it. How too big is it? Are we talking one size, or more than that?

1 size but it looks ridiculously huge, pretty much unwearable.

I would still wear it. I'm 5'10, 180lbs. I'm wearing my Wild jersey which is a size 58, all I do is roll the sleeves in and a heavy sweatshirt underneath. I'm sure I look ridiculous, but I don't care.

I would still wear it. I'm 5'10, 180lbs. I'm wearing my Wild jersey which is a size 58, all I do is roll the sleeves in and a heavy sweatshirt underneath. I'm sure I look ridiculous, but I don't care.

Yeah I guess make the best out of the situation. Anyways I'll update you on what happens.

I was just inspecting the jersey and noticed the numbers on one sleeve are placed higher than the numbers on the other sleeve. Is this normal?

No this is not normal but how much of a difference are we talking here? If it's very noticeable then ya you can send it back but they may only offer to fix it for you not give you another jersey in a smaller size.

No this is not normal but how much of a difference are we talking here? If it's very noticeable then ya you can send it back but they may only offer to fix it for you not give you another jersey in a smaller size.

I measured it and it's an inch difference. One side is an inch higher, definitely noticeable as one looks like it's on the shoulder, and the other more close to the elbow.

Edited by Flyers18