Question about team issue Wild jersey

St. Patrick

I bought an away (white) Wild jersey size 58 a few weeks ago. After close inspection, it looks like someone took the Reebok patch off the back and pressed a CCM patch in its place. Is this something the team could have done? The jersey is blank, and there are no signs of a number or a nameplate.

I bought an away (white) Wild jersey size 58 a few weeks ago. After close inspection, it looks like someone took the Reebok patch off the back and pressed a CCM patch in its place. Is this something the team could have done? The jersey is blank, and there are no signs of a number or a nameplate.

My guess would be that's it's from the transition period when RBK bought CCM during the lockout. It was probably a CCM jersey that got a RBK inside collar tagging.

There are similar cases of RBK 6100s with differing NHL logos. After the lockout the angle of NHL on the silver shield was changed from slanting down-right to up-right. I've got some that have the old shield on hem and the new shield on the inside neck tag.

My guess would be that's it's from the transition period when RBK bought CCM during the lockout. It was probably a CCM jersey that got a RBK inside collar tagging.

There are similar cases of RBK 6100s with differing NHL logos. After the lockout the angle of NHL on the silver shield was changed from slanting down-right to up-right. I've got some that have the old shield on hem and the new shield on the inside neck tag.

Interesting. The NHL logo on the hem goes down right. I wanted to put Darby Hendrickson's name on it, i wanted to make sure that the year/vintage jersey was correct. Thanks for your help Akteon. I forgot to mention that the only tags on the jersey is the size tag, nothing else. I'll treat the Jersey as a pre-lock out.

Edited by Avalanche freak

Yeah, I have a dallas stars jersey that has the RBK logo on the neck and then a new NHL logo sewn over the old one