Panthers 3rd Jersey

AeroFishOne

I like it way better in your version with the red- they should have hired you to design it for them!

Nicely done Slime, I like the first one in the sequence that has the tan coloured shoulder/hem, I prefer that to what they've actually gone with.

Saying that, I do quite like the real thing tbh. The shoulder patch is pretty stupid looking and the one layer numbers are dull, but the overall combination of colours I like.

I love the primary logo but am not a huge fan of the secondary logo. To me, the shoulder looks like something that would appear on a a tourist brochure.

I like the blue although Slime's version seems much better. Not as bad as I was expecting.

the Panthers and NHL can spin this however they want to but it's clear to me

that this was truly a decision based on the spike in sales that the Pens had in bringing

their baby blues back.

side note: if a team wanted retro, how about going the route of the Flyers, Whalers or Canucks C-rink

and doing a 70's Paul Rand inspired logo design. Why does it always have to be a type with a circle.

Edited by hannuvirta

nice job slime, I like the one with tan as a secondary color with red stripes.

The Panthers should just stick with their current EDGE jerseys. In my opinion, the third looks like junk, similar to Colorado's third.

But yes, it would look good with red and yellow on the shoulders and sleeves like the photoshopped image several posts above.

Teams should have to approve new jerseys with their fans with an online vote or something, these are just horrible but I do like the red/yellow/silver version that slime did in photoshop.