Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins Jersey Question.

My parents came across a 2005-06 Scranton Penguins jersey size 58 new with tags....

I was just curious if anyone knows if their 05-06 jersey is the same as there 04-05 one....

I see that the Fleury played 12 games for them in 05-06, but i was looking to see if there were any other players available.

Are you talking about a home jersey or a road jersey?

Either way though...our jersey styles switched for the 2004-2005 season. Then they were the same until the RBK switch in 2007-2008.

Are you talking about a home jersey or a road jersey?

Either way though...our jersey styles switched for the 2004-2005 season. Then they were the same until the RBK switch in 2007-2008.

Its the white one...

Ah OK, then yeah...the jersey from 05-06 is the same as the one from 04-05. The only difference I can think there would be is that in 05-06, the gold stripe on the bottom is the shiny/vegas gold and not the tan/gold.

As far as whether there are other players available, your best bet at this point is to keep your eye on Ebay. We still have authentics from that season in stock in the team store though. What other player you were hoping to get?

Ah OK, then yeah...the jersey from 05-06 is the same as the one from 04-05. The only difference I can think there would be is that in 05-06, the gold stripe on the bottom is the shiny/vegas gold and not the tan/gold.

As far as whether there are other players available, your best bet at this point is to keep your eye on Ebay. We still have authentics from that season in stock in the team store though. What other player you were hoping to get?

Since they had that jersey the lockout year, i think i am leaning towards Marc-Andre Fleury.

If i am not mistaken i believe that he played a majority of the games that season for them.

I came across one at a liquidation store in Calgary that was new with tags and size 58 for $30