Detroit Eastside jersey

Yzerman fan

Has anyone seen of these? I remember watching games and seeing this on the left lower back. Would like to grab one to Yzermanize it. Thanks

There were two types actually. One was embroidered right on the hemline and one was screened on. The embroidered ones were only on the 1985-86 jerseys; coincidentally their 60th anny jerseys. I have one of those:

RedWingscirca1985bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen a retailed jersey with it on there though. That doesn't mean they're not out there but I still haven't seen it.

Oddly enough, I've even seen these jerseys have the Eastside logo but no CCM logo. Apparently the Wings had dug out the CCM embroidery but I've never seen an explanation as to why.

There were two types actually. One was embroidered right on the hemline and one was screened on. The embroidered ones were only on the 1985-86 jerseys; coincidentally their 60th anny jerseys. I have one of those:

RedWingscirca1985bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen a retailed jersey with it on there though. That doesn't mean they're not out there but I still haven't seen it.

Oddly enough, I've even seen these jerseys have the Eastside logo but no CCM logo. Apparently the Wings had dug out the CCM embroidery but I've never seen an explanation as to why.

Where have you seen this jersey? Wonder how hard it would be for someone to sew that onto a jersey?

Here's a good example of what I mean:

http://www.dropthepucks.com/Fredericktown/...20Yzermanbk.JPG

I can't imagine it would be too hard to get that embroidered BUT you would run into copyright issues since the company is still around. I've tried to have places do embroidery and screen-printing work of officially licensed NHL logos and they said it can't be done because of the copyrighting.