Can someone verify my jerseys

Flyers18

I just bought 2 flyers premier jerseys off ebay and they claim to be authentic premiers. They look the same, but the material on the back is thinner than the material on the front. Can someone with a real flyers premier jersey verify this?

Here's a link for the photos

Edited by Flyers18

Yah I just put up the ones you requested. Just click on the link in the original post. Can you also check if the cloth is thinner in the back than on the front of your jersey? Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

I stand corrected, the Reebok logo on the back is directly embroidered and yes the cloth is thicker on the front. Its more of a sweater type material in the front and more mesh-like on the back.

Thank you very much for your help. Looks like I'll be keeping the jersey

Thank you very much for your help. Looks like I'll be keeping the jersey

I would love someone to do an accurate as possible fake vs real topic on Premier jerseys. I have been seeing a bunch of Premier jerseys going cheap on ebay that look like they authentic for the most part.

For the most part it would seem that the overseas fake jersey manufacturers don't bother with making fake replica jerseys. In my opinion it's a perceived value thing - buying a $60 fake of a $115 replica jersey isn't as good of a deal as a $60 fake of a $300 authentic jersey.

There have been some fake Edge jerseys with the jock tag on the front and alpha-sizing (L, XL, etc.) but they also had fight straps, which I just chalked up to confusion on the part of the bootlegger.

There are some other Premier jerseys that appear to be "seconds" - jerseys taken from from the actual factories Reebok uses in Indonesia that are stolen or have defects or are overstock. Last season before most of the 3rd jerseys were released you could find some on eBay from Indonesia that seemed to be taken from the factory and sold early.

For the most part it would seem that the overseas fake jersey manufacturers don't bother with making fake replica jerseys. In my opinion it's a perceived value thing - buying a $60 fake of a $115 replica jersey isn't as good of a deal as a $60 fake of a $300 authentic jersey.

There have been some fake Edge jerseys with the jock tag on the front and alpha-sizing (L, XL, etc.) but they also had fight straps, which I just chalked up to confusion on the part of the bootlegger.

There are some other Premier jerseys that appear to be "seconds" - jerseys taken from from the actual factories Reebok uses in Indonesia that are stolen or have defects or are overstock. Last season before most of the 3rd jerseys were released you could find some on eBay from Indonesia that seemed to be taken from the factory and sold early.

I think I have one of these. I bought it off Ebay. Everything on it seems legit, but the numbers have a different colored outline. I only got it for around $60, so I guess it was still a good deal.