Buying First Edge

vikes99ej

Hi guys, sorry to make such a dumb topic. I just ordered my first Edge authentic jersey. I have a Reebok Premier jersey in a size L, and it fits me PERFECTLY with a hoodie under it. I bought a 52 for the Edge size. FYI, I'm 6-0 and 165 lbs. Did I do good? Thanks for help!

Hi guys, sorry to make such a dumb topic. I just ordered my first Edge authentic jersey. I have a Reebok Premier jersey in a size L, and it fits me PERFECTLY with a hoodie under it. I bought a 52 for the Edge size. FYI, I'm 6-0 and 165 lbs. Did I do good? Thanks for help!

Yup 52 is the right size for you. I am the same weight as you but I am 5' 7" and I wear a size 50 which is perfect for me. A size 52 is too long for me but will be perfect for you because your 5 inches taller then me.

I'm right about the same size as you, and I like my jerseys big, so I have 54's in my edges. A 52 should be fine for you. The sleeves are really long on my jerseys, but that's the price you pay sometimes. You did OK.

I have noticed that the new EDGE Authentics are really difficult to base on height/weight of the person. I am 5'9" / 205 lbs and the 50's are a good fit on me.

With the info you gave, it does seem like the 52 is the way to go. I got lucky as someone on this board pointed me to a Thrashers EDGE jersey that I ended up getting for $50 or so, and then I got a good deal on another one and one was a 50 and the other a 52 so I was able to actually try both sizes on. If you have a local retailer that sells authentics, that really might be the best way to find out your size. If not, then just gotta go with a hope that what you order is the right size (of course if the order is not customized, you can send it back for a different size)