Wild alternate jersey

St. Patrick

Hello folks, I'm new to the board and need some advice from some pros. I cant afford the new authentic Wild alternate jersey, so I'm looking at the other options that NHL.com offers. I was wondering if any body knew if the $150.00 premeire Backstrom jersey is stitched or glued. It mentions the front logo being embroidered on but is vague on the numbers. If the numbers where glued on, then I would buy the $114.00 premeire where its blank, then take it to the Wild pro-shop and have them put his name and number on for $75.00. Make sense?

Hello folks, I'm new to the board and need some advice from some pros. I cant afford the new authentic Wild alternate jersey, so I'm looking at the other options that NHL.com offers. I was wondering if any body knew if the $150.00 premeire Backstrom jersey is stitched or glued. It mentions the front logo being embroidered on but is vague on the numbers. If the numbers where glued on, then I would buy the $114.00 premeire where its blank, then take it to the Wild pro-shop and have them put his name and number on for $75.00. Make sense?

IIRC, the Minnesota jerseys are in the few that don't have shoulder patches, which means there will be no heat pressed/screen printed shoulder logos and the crest will be sewn. 995 sure that any customized from nhl.com will be heat pressed. My recommendation is to look into EPS (free customization and sewn) or purchase the blank from nhl.com and have someone like EPS or IJ customize it, or just buy it from them outright, it still may be cheaper.

No matter what replica jersey you order from shop.nhl.com it will have the screen printed twill. I would recommend going through icejerseys for the jersey and just have them customize it. A replica Wild Alternate jersey can be bought from them for $114.50 and customization on the jersey is $79.

As Flountown said, there are no shoulder patches on the Wild Alternate so you don't have to worry about the quality of the shoulder patches at all.

The only other option which may only save you a few dollars is buy the jersey and send it in directly, but after shipping the jersey to them you might be close to the cost of just having them customize it directly. Good thing with Icejerseys, if it is wrong, they will fix it, and reimburse the cost of shipping it back to them.

Here is the link to the Replica Alternate on their site.

http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=8477

No matter what replica jersey you order from shop.nhl.com it will have the screen printed twill. I would recommend going through icejerseys for the jersey and just have them customize it. A replica Wild Alternate jersey can be bought from them for $114.50 and customization on the jersey is $79.

As Flountown said, there are no shoulder patches on the Wild Alternate so you don't have to worry about the quality of the shoulder patches at all.

The only other option which may only save you a few dollars is buy the jersey and send it in directly, but after shipping the jersey to them you might be close to the cost of just having them customize it directly. Good thing with Icejerseys, if it is wrong, they will fix it, and reimburse the cost of shipping it back to them.

Here is the link to the Replica Alternate on their site.

http://www.icejerseys.com/item_details.php?id=8477

Thank you for your advise. I'll probably go through Ice Jerseys. You guys rule.

I saw the Wild/Hawks game last night and I still can't say those green alts do anything for me. Just an overall boring ho-hum look.

To each their own though I suppose...