Size Question

iafratekills

I want to buy my fiancee a jersey for Christmas this year but I am not sure what size to get her. She does not like or want a womans jersey so I am trying to figure out what size Mens jersey would be best. She is about 5'4 140ish, kind of chesty... She wears a Medium in mens t-shirts typically, but I am not sure if that translates into a medium jersey... Any help?

I want to buy my fiancee a jersey for Christmas this year but I am not sure what size to get her. She does not like or want a womans jersey so I am trying to figure out what size Mens jersey would be best. She is about 5'4 140ish, kind of chesty... She wears a Medium in mens t-shirts typically, but I am not sure if that translates into a medium jersey... Any help?

I'd say 46 for an authentic edge and a size medium for the premiers. If she likes the jersey to be a little baggy and long then move a size up. I am 5'7 170lbs and size 50 is the perfect size for me.