Lost a Fleury period Belfast Giants Jersey

flountown

:( Why did I wait, I should have just bought it for 40 GBP...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=180417221067

:doh:

:bangs head against wall repeatedly:

I've seen them go for about $25USD

They pop up every once and awhile, was that a buy it now price?

I've seen them go for about $25USD

They pop up every once and awhile, was that a buy it now price?

Buy it now was 40 GBP. So about 62 USD.

I have seen cheap ones pop up, but this was the first one that there are pictures of Theo actually wearing the style. I know you had one with the Harp Lager sponsor, but this one was consistent with ads and this style also has a great picture of the back custimization (which I can't post right now cause the website has been marked for suspicious something or other...but just google image search theo fleury belfast giants and there is a pic of him walking down the tunnel to the ice and a perfect picture of the back of the jersey).

s-belfast-giants-fleury.jpg

Buy it now was 40 GBP. So about 62 USD.

I have seen cheap ones pop up, but this was the first one that there are pictures of Theo actually wearing the style. I know you had one with the Harp Lager sponsor, but this one was consistent with ads and this style also has a great picture of the back custimization (which I can't post right now cause the website has been marked for suspicious something or other...but just google image search theo fleury belfast giants and there is a pic of him walking down the tunnel to the ice and a perfect picture of the back of the jersey).

s-belfast-giants-fleury.jpg

I managed to Sell that Harp Lager one during Fleury's comeback for $60 to someone who didnt know the difference.

I currently have the newest Belfast Giants jersey style one.

I have been keeping my eye open for the Theo era ones with the Coors on the shoulders....The one i have has Coors on the chest.

He is having a book signing in Calgary, i'm going to see if i can get him to sign my Belfast Giants jersey and maybe try to sell that one as well.

I managed to Sell that Harp Lager one during Fleury's comeback for $60 to someone who didnt know the difference.

I currently have the newest Belfast Giants jersey style one.

I have been keeping my eye open for the Theo era ones with the Coors on the shoulders....The one i have has Coors on the chest.

He is having a book signing in Calgary, i'm going to see if i can get him to sign my Belfast Giants jersey and maybe try to sell that one as well.

I'd prefer to get the one with the black in the arms as its the one he is constantly featured in carrying around the league trophy...pictured here:

0607coverL.jpg